ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by sdg View Post
    Thanks! I'll be here all week!
    But I thought you didn't have internet?

This isn't even entertaining anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ans7812 View Post
    But I thought you didn't have internet?
    I don't.

Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event.

Just a reminder to DPx HEST owners at the SHOT show, swing by Gianni's booth to see th knives and get a free goodie. He tells me the LE's shipped today. We will get them checked, tightened and turned around

11729H is the booth number.

doesnt matter RYP. ESEERATFAN got voted off the bladeforums island
    -Matt
    "Rock is not the devil's work. It's magical and rad." -JB
    ~Carpe diem, vita brevis~

Quote Originally Posted by RYP View Post
    Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event.

Just a reminder to DPx HEST owners at the SHOT show, swing by Gianni's booth to see th knives and get a free goodie. He tells me the LE's shipped today. We will get them checked, tightened and turned around

11729H is the booth number.
    Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! Yippie!!!!!

I volunteer!

Good news on the LEs, any word on the standard knives?

Great news RYP!!!

Esseeratfan has posted two stupid posts so far based on non events. There are no tracking numbers issued. There are no Mr DP logos on the handle of production runs. Feel free to run him over with a truck if he posts another dumb non-event...

Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Ferro View Post
    Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers.
    exactly.

im not worried at all.

Stick around awhile, you will understand.

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    – George Washington

If you had seen everything RYP has put up with dealing with these knives I think you would understand. He has been more than patient, kind, and generous with his time than some manufacturers would ever consider. Its been a roller coaster. Just read some of the old threads. It becomes clear why he responded that way.

Also, if you have any doubts in the company. I can honestly say my personal experience with DPX has been outstanding. I honestly can't say enough good things about the customer service and quality of respect they have treated me with as a customer.

"Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers."

Did you hit him with a truck as requested? )) Rod Ferro, stupid is stupid and DPx customers are family and sometimes you gotta drown a puppy to keep the breed strong.

Welcome to the forum

"Wow. I realize I'm new here, but this posts concerns me about your attitude toward your customers."

Did you hit him with a truck as requested? )) Rod Ferro, stupid is stupid and DPx customers are family and sometimes you gotta drown a puppy to keep the breed strong.

Welcome to the forum
    LOL he's new and already banned. Looks like there's a whole bag of puppies that need to be drowned around here.

Quote Originally Posted by TLR View Post
    LOL he's new and already banned. Looks like there's a whole bag of puppies that need to be drowned around here.
    I believe the same puppy got drowned twice... Esav is QUICK LIKE NINJA!

Welcome to the forum
    Darwinism at work It moves in mysterious ways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information