Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My vintage Puma collection

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hi Kwackster,
    I can only repeat what others have said... absolutely lovely knives, and whats very obvious is you have the tidiest examples of each of those lovely knives that you can probably be lucky enough to get your hands on!
    The 563 and the 959 are just great, and the defender sure looks like a handful of knife!
    Gary Watson 16 Nov 1956 - 21 Dec 2009. Missed Incredibly.

psssssst, want a beautiful Barlow? I know just the guy who can help ya out
    Wanted: Charlies SFO'S I would like to collect these, please contact me - thanks very much. Do you have any HJ's? Duncan.

In the cypress swamps of the great peninsula, USA
    Whoooaaa Kwack... Man oh man,, some of those bring back some sweeet flashbacks from many a-moons-gone-by from my very young days as a wee lad in the Blue Ridges of VA. & NC!.

I must confess I'm with Duncan and the chorus of the other fine gentlemen that has commended you on such a wonderful bevy of beauties of your Puma persuasion!..

Very indeed.. Much obliged for the treat! Really, I keep going back and fourth to see these over & over.. Thank You for sharing your Puma heard with us in here. I really enjoyed viewing them!

Best,
    Anthony

The old German cutlers had a finicky attention to detail that seems to be lacking these days in production knives.Not to mention the beautiful stag that is exhibition grade in a lot of those examples.Nice collection Robert.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information