Page 153 of 263 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 5256

Thread: New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

ADVERTISEMENT
    I appreciate all that Thomas does for the forum here and I trust him to let us know exactly when the 0560 starts shipping. I certainly wouldn't start calling up CS or the cleaning lady or whoever to try to get release dates and numbers, but really can you blame us if some of us get that way? We're kind of like a bunch of kids over here waiting for the newest most shiny toy we can comprehend. It's tough to be patient! If you don't like people getting overly excited about your knives, then quit making them so darn nice! I should have said we are like spoiled little kids, since we pretty much are spoiled with all the ZT stuff already on the market. That is my biggest problem. Before the 0560 was announced I had one ZT, now with the itch of the 0560 not being able to be scratched, I have to randomly buy other models of Kershaw and ZT to keep myself pacified. I am afraid I'm going to be all out of money when Kershawguy emails and says my preorder is in..... I don't know what I'd do in the situation!

Anyway, Thanks Thomas, and thanks also for being so generous. I saw in another thread how you handed someone a Tilt at SHOT. I would feel awfully priveledged even to get to go to SHOT (it's my dream) let alone to be given such a prize. I am sure that will be remembered for a lifetime.

An exceptional chef is as excited as the patron, there is no difference here.

We love imagining the premium offerings we can share with our most valued customers. Many that have tasted our menu in their past, have again called ahead with a reservation. Others have read the reviews and are most excited to see what all the clamor is about. Everyone is now seated, the bar is full, the line is down the street, the wait unbearably long.

Behind the scenes, we've hand selected our premium ingredients, and are carefully monitoring the meticulous prep. Our experienced taste tests are savored as we progress. A dash here, a pinch more there... Ahh, the slow simmer.
    Finishing prior to perfection tempts our desires to deliver, but our lust for perfection overcomes, and we wait, and smell, and ensure, and again confirm.
    The tables are now neatly laid out, the candles flickering with excitement, heavy metal pounds overhead...wait...classical music flutters through the air. The orders have now been placed, and our hearts race with excitement to share with you what we hope are head turning belch's that scorch throughout...wait...they race with excitement to see your joy as finally the entree is served before you.

From the kitchen we nervously watch as your eyes dart upon your order. Those initial reactions oh so important...With linen in lap you go at it like a mouth watering Neanderthal...wait...you gently reach for your Tuttle Triumph fork and proceed. We watch, and observe. We clamor amongst ourselves, guessing reactions as we go...

We're almost there now, and are looking forward to hearing your reviews.

Thank you so much for coming to this very special event. Your attendance is so very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    An exceptional chef is as excited as the patron, there is no difference here.

We love imagining the premium offerings we can share with our most valued customers. Many that have tasted our menu in their past, have again called ahead with a reservation. Others have read the reviews and are most excited to see what all the clamor is about. Everyone is now seated, the bar is full, the line is down the street, the wait unbearably long.

Behind the scenes, we've hand selected our premium ingredients, and are carefully monitoring the meticulous prep. Our experienced taste tests are savored as we progress. A dash here, a pinch more there... Ahh, the slow simmer.
    Finishing prior to perfection tempts our desires to deliver, but our lust for perfection overcomes, and we wait, and smell, and ensure, and again confirm.
    The tables are now neatly laid out, the candles flickering with excitement, heavy metal pounds overhead...wait...classical music flutters through the air. The orders have now been placed, and our hearts race with excitement to share with you what we hope are head turning belch's that scorch throughout...wait...they race with excitement to see your joy as finally the entree is served before you.

From the kitchen we nervously watch as your eyes dart upon your order. Those initial reactions oh so important...With linen in lap you go at it like a mouth watering Neanderthal...wait...you gently reach for your Tuttle Triumph fork and proceed. We watch, and observe. We clamor amongst ourselves, guessing reactions as we go...

We're almost there now, and are looking forward to hearing your reviews.

Thank you so much for coming to this very special event. Your attendance is so very much appreciated.
    You, Sir, are a sick man.

And I can tell: you enjoyed that discourse, way too much.

We're not worthy!

Never knew Thomas was such a poet.

He put some thought into that one. I'm impressed
    He'd be good to take on a sales call. Lol!

That was beautiful lol I think I shed a tear

After reading and following this thread for months I finally broke down and pre-ordered a 0561. Oh well, my 0550 will have to do until this comes in. Please, keep the beautiful poetry flowing, Thomas. It is soothing the painful ache of yearning for yet another amazing ZT product!

Well spoken Thomas!...but damn now I'm starving for food.

Even if I had a 0560 the proper tool would win, prep will be with a custom chefs knife.

Well said! I'm thinking T got an A in english

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    Let's cool it with the release time questions and calls. I mean I get smacked around here by upset customers on long wait times and release dates (which in this case isn't actually a long time), so now we're calling CS and posting it? Please stop. Even if we told you a shipment left the factory, it's very possible your order wont get filled.

They will be out soon, I'll let you know when.
    FYI...I was on the phone addressing an issue I was having....and when asked if there was anything else I needed I threw that question out there. So glad to see I'm getting flamed from people who don't have a clue or the whole story.
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

"Chance favours the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur
    #929 in RyanW's 2014 GAW!

All this forplay is turning me on...Looking forward to the sex.

Checked it out at Blade in June, then again last week at Shot.

When does it ship again? (Just kidding)

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tradestar View Post
    All this forplay is turning me on...Looking forward to the sex.
    Ouch!

I gotta say, that was one of the most entertaining posts to read. I'm sure the 0561 will make me want to go back for seconds!

Go Patriots!

Ummm where did you find anyone still taking pre-orders? I looked a couple weeks ago and no one was taking them

Quote Originally Posted by ahh vtec View Post
    After reading and following this thread for months I finally broke down and pre-ordered a 0561. Oh well, my 0550 will have to do until this comes in. Please, keep the beautiful poetry flowing, Thomas. It is soothing the painful ache of yearning for yet another amazing ZT product!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
    Go Patriots!
    I just hit my ignore button

I may regret posting this, but...

Any one else thinking of putting in a "mini-wave" on the leading edge of the thumb ramp?

Ok - I said it.

scdub

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
    Go Patriots!
    Its nice to see there are still decent people in this forum...
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

"Chance favours the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur
    #929 in RyanW's 2014 GAW!

Quote Originally Posted by 1SHOT1KILL View Post
    Its nice to see there are still decent people in this forum...
    2 ignores...

Page 153 of 263 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast

Thread Information