Page 166 of 263 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 5256

Thread: New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

ADVERTISEMENT
    Question, Will the 560 be made with parts on hand currently, or will the parts on hand be divided and some 560s get made and then some 561s?

man i have pre ordered from august and have been patiently waiting............and now i am getting so impatient!!!
    BRING ON THE 0561 ALREADY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    Here's the deal, because of the popularity of these knives a giant backorder has grown. The first run of the 0560's will fall waaaay short with the current demand. I'm very careful with what I post about the when's, where's and who's when talking about this product. Information is one thing, accurate information keeps the hysteria to a minimum.

I will say that the first small shipment has come and gone overseas. We had agreements that needed to be met, thus the first shipment.

The balance of the first run parts cut are in assembly and QC. It won't be long now. The parts we have cut now will not be enough to cover our backorders on these two knives. We will allocate domestically with this balance. Doubt if anyone will get shipped complete right away.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. I'll keep you posted.
    I heard they have made 10,000 of each the 560 and 561, and will be filling all backorders tomorrow!!!!.............. JUST KIDDING THOMAS, DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!!!!

Sorry if I came off grumpy. Still no call from...well you know.

No we don't

Here's the deal, because of the popularity of these knives a giant backorder has grown. The first run of the 0560's will fall waaaay short with the current demand. I'm very careful with what I post about the when's, where's and who's when talking about this product. Information is one thing, accurate information keeps the hysteria to a minimum.

I will say that the first small shipment has come and gone overseas. We had agreements that needed to be met, thus the first shipment.

The balance of the first run parts cut are in assembly and QC. It won't be long now. The parts we have cut now will not be enough to cover our backorders on these two knives. We will allocate domestically with this balance. Doubt if anyone will get shipped complete right away.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. I'll keep you posted.
    Thanks for the insight into the demand side of the equation. I'll grab one of these great knives eventually. Look forward to getting one. Now excuse me while I go check on the status of the Yojimbo 2....

The call from Lolo...Thomas it's coming man, I mean I just can't see how a gal could ignore such a swell fella for too long. I mean your taste in knives and work environment will indicate to Mrs. Jones sound judgement and class and of course what would be a better gift on a first date then a new zt/hindererer 0560/0561 which could then kick off the release of the model to all of the awaiting hordes, stick it out brother we she will come around

Just wanted to say Iam waiting patiently ......... it is what it is.

It would be cool if some of the overseas shipment went to our troops serving. Maybe we will see a new vid on youtube from one of the lucky recipients.

First, thank you to Thomas. Information is a beautiful thing.
    Now, for most everyone else; these knives are worth the wait as evidenced by the demand. I look forward to the day my 560 and 561 are in a pile with all my other knives and my new want is the "next awesome offering". Speaking to all my other knives, I'm sure most people waiting on these have plenty of other blades to hold them over till these little guys arrive. I for one appreciate that these exist / will exist. So many key figures in the industry had to collaborate on this to make it a reality. And to those, I truly appreciate your efforts.

For Thomas

Hmmm....restless natives,here.

Ommmmmmm.......

Just wanted to post a pic here. My knives so far this year.
    You all may like the one on the right which came in today.

Peter

I guess we can now say the 0560 has officially hit the streets...

Yes we can . . . at least the streets of Austria. Thanks for letting us know, chili77. You hold the distinction of being the first person to post that they received their 0560. Believe me, that's a big distinction to hold around these parts.
    Last edited by bld522; 02-08-2012 at 07:27 AM.

Looks like a great knife...

John
    Last edited by Spectre; 02-08-2012 at 07:41 AM.

I have been on a list since August for this knife. This knife is like a dating a promiscuous looking girlfriend that won't put out. After awhile a girl being a tease is just annoying and frustrating. I question if releasing all the info about this knife so premature of its release date is such a good idea???

I believe Thomas has been pondering that question as well. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, he's already decided not do that again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by mystro View Post
    I have been on a list since August for this knife. This knife is like a dating a promiscuous looking girlfriend that won't put out. After awhile a girl being a tease is just annoying and frustrating. I question if releasing all the info about this knife so premature of its release date is such a good idea???
    I've been on a list since march 1st. We are all waiting. I don't think anyone is as serious about getting these out to us as zt/Kershaw. As much as we want them, they want us to have them. I'm as excited as anyone else, if not more, and I've been frustrated about waiting but that's just because I'm impatient. As much as it drives me crazy to wait for this knife I'd much rather have the info ahead of time so I know it's coming and have a chance to save for it. It's nice to have things to look forward to. After this who knows what I'll have to get excited about.

I for one appreciate the information before hand - allows me to make a better decision on which knive(s) to purchase with limited funding.. the wait is what it is.

(I'm also a war gamer, and current trends are companies list ideas for games (in different stages of maturity) and get pre-orders (no money, just committment that can change).. once a predetermined number is reached, where the company is going to make a profit, they green light the game and produce it.. It can take 1-2 years sometimes. Or longer. Frustrating, but it is a business.. and this is the best war gaming environment I've seen in decades. So it's working).

Now, companies that always promise things and never deliver - not so cool.. definitely not the case here.

so, I like the idea. And if it means we get better products at better prices (because they know ahead of time if it will be successful or not, and dont waste money on unsuccessful designs), I am all for it. I'm more than happy to wait.

And I enjoy the updates - keeps me interested and will make the delivery that much sweeter.

Thomas, thanks for the updates and information..

dave

i found these two at my local BassPro

JUST KIDDING..they were from last years Blade

Page 166 of 263 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast

Thread Information