Thread: Para 2 Low rider

Para 2 Low rider

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hi Steve.
    I hope you have been well.
    A forumite told me you own the para 2. I could use a low rider clip.
    And I was hoping to pay by MO.
    Sorry I did not have luck by email..
    What is it again?
    Thank you
    Matt B.

Quote Originally Posted by trimcut123 View Post
    Hi Steve.
    I hope you have been well.
    A forumite told me you own the para 2. I could use a low rider clip.
    And I was hoping to pay by MO.
    Sorry I did not have luck by email..
    What is it again?
    Thank you
    Matt B.
    STR@bladeforums.com and it works for pay pal as well.

Yeah I have two of the Para 2 models. One of the first ones in S30V and the limited edition one in Carbon Fiber that was given to me as a gift by my best friend. I can use either of them whenever asked to make low riders to fit. What I need from you and anyone else asking is a work order form filled out, saved to your hard drive and then emailed to me as an attachment. Find that here in my forum on page one top the page with the other sticky posts. The one titled Low Rider Clips and Mail Instructions. Get that info to me and I'll knock out a clip for you once I know what I need to know to do the job. Thanks for asking
    STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

I would like one for my para 2 also, sending you a email.

how much would a low rider paramilitary clip cost? (my ONLY complaint of the paramilitary is how much sticks out)

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped Karambit View Post
    how much would a low rider paramilitary clip cost? (my ONLY complaint of the paramilitary is how much sticks out)
    Its all in the sticky post tacked permanently at the top of the page. The thread just above this one you started when you open the page for my forum page one. Those will always be there with the other sticky posts making them easy to find. Thanks
    STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    Its all in the sticky post tacked permanently at the top of the page. The thread just above this one you started when you open the page for my forum page one. Those will always be there with the other sticky posts making them easy to find. Thanks
    STR
    Okay sorry I didn't notice at first. Expect my order next month ish. I need to get my scales back to find out what colors I should get

disregard my first email. will send you an attachment of the filled out form.

Thread Information