Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Knives TV

Tactical Knives TV

ADVERTISEMENT
    Just a heads up for all the Dish/Directv owners that on Tuesday nights after SMKW knives live program they have dedicated an hour for 'tactical' knives. had it recorded on the dvr and watched it last night, featured the ESEE fire kit and had an older ontario model 3. i believe it's channel 354, an infomercial channel.

Yes, Mike will be starring on there soon.

Knife TV is full of LOL. If Mike makes it on, I'm in.

Will he be selling Wizard Figurines or the Lightning Bolt Warlord sword? Let us know when he's going to be on there!

Quote Originally Posted by adaman04 View Post
    Knife TV is full of LOL. If Mike makes it on, I'm in.

Will he be selling Wizard Figurines or the Lightning Bolt Warlord sword? Let us know when he's going to be on there!
    I think you have this confused with something else?

that is cool !

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.T. View Post
    I think you have this confused with something else?
    All hours of the night there are these QVC style shows that sell the 249 piece knife set for the bargain basement price of $200. You get 199 cheap gas station folders and 50 fixed blades, swords, etc. They sell every junk knife you never knew existed.

SMKW's block is the exception. In fact, I think they're the only company on TV that shows anything that might actually be worth buying.

Disregard my jibberish. After rereading it, it made no sense.

I figured you had your head up your ass when you posted that because this new show is not about fantasy knife BS.

I can remember going up there when they first started having their own TV show, it was funny, because on sunday, they would do a live broadcast, and there would be people walking around buying stuff, and chit chatting, and the cameras were rolling.

SMKW is a great place, I'm blessed to have been able to go there, almost all of my life.

The singing animatronics downstairs always creeped me out.

Museum is AWESOME, to say the least.

Moose
    After this, I'm gonna need a Percocet the size of a Hardee's biscuit......-Unknown Millwright

Quote Originally Posted by moosez45 View Post
    The singing animatronics downstairs always creeped me out.

Moose
    I take it you never went to Chuck E Cheeze?

I take it you never went to Chuck E Cheeze?
    Yeah, they creeped me out worse there. Now my kids want to go, and all I want to do is run up and tear the head off the big rat. Go figure.

The ones in Blazing Fury ride at Dollywood, are the same ones that were there when it Silver Dollar City. Same smell, same ride. God I love living here, there is so much stuff here that takes me back to my broken, twisted childhood.

Gonna spend a week at Dollywood this year for our family vacation. Kids love asking me about what all the stuff is.

Moose
    After this, I'm gonna need a Percocet the size of a Hardee's biscuit......-Unknown Millwright

Dollywood has some good craftsmen doing stuff. Love that place.

I don't have Dish/Directv

Dollywood has some good craftsmen doing stuff. Love that place.
    That's where I started learning leather work, was up there. I still suck at it, but the Craftsman's Guild is top shelf. Have you seen the buggies and carriages the Amish make up there. WOW. And I can stand and watch the blacksmiths and glassblowers all day. Should be a good vacation this year.

Moose

Jeff, about a week ago I bought one of the ESEE survival kits (with all the goodies!) at a local establishment. I was told that they carried a fairly decent selection of Maxpedition packs and accessories but stumbled upon several of the ESEE Surv/kits on a different aisle. It would'nt have surprised me if this had been a knife shop, but it was the 'Gold Mine Pawn Shop' in Daphne, AL. I was curious about whether you knew Tom (the owner) or not. Either way, it was cool to see ESEE stuff stocked there.
    'Sometimes nothin's a real cool hand' - Cool Hand Luke

RAT PACK #808

Beckerhead #10

I have comcast.

Yea I wish the show was on the weekend. You guys ever watched 'Cutlery Corner'? Hahaha thats some real nice stuff! Jim Frost is the man!!*sarcasm* I hate that show!!! I watch it sometimes to see all the bullcrap for sale. Its good comic relief. SMKW is good though. FINALLY! A nice knife show!

Aaah crap james dolan owned cablevision

Quote Originally Posted by RABII View Post
    Jeff, about a week ago I bought one of the ESEE survival kits (with all the goodies!) at a local establishment. I was told that they carried a fairly decent selection of Maxpedition packs and accessories but stumbled upon several of the ESEE Surv/kits on a different aisle. It would'nt have surprised me if this had been a knife shop, but it was the 'Gold Mine Pawn Shop' in Daphne, AL. I was curious about whether you knew Tom (the owner) or not. Either way, it was cool to see ESEE stuff stocked there.
    Never heard of them but glad to see we have another storefront on Alabama. Email me their location and I will put them on the web site. Thanks! jeff@eseeknives.com

Is this "Knife cave" we are talking about or is it another program?

Had to do a search to find it...it's channel 224 for us Dish Network folks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information