Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best online spyderco dealers

best online spyderco dealers

ADVERTISEMENT
    Ok so I think that I am developing a full blown spyderco problem! My list of must have folders is dominated by spyderco but I am having trouble finding some of them online from a reputable dealer. I can find all the knives that I want but I dont know if the dealer is a someone that I want to do business with. What are some reputable dealers that have a good selection of spydercos. Thanks for helping me spend some more $!!

well I can tell you that about the only online dealer that I use, and have never ever had any problems with is New Graham knives. I can recommend them 100% without hesitation. They are great people to do business with. Fast shipping, they email you when they receive your order, when they ship it, tracking number, the works. Also my absolute favorite thing about them is they show you if they have a knife in stock and even how many they have in stock before you ever add to cart. I hate buying a knife online only to get a call or email three days later with someone telling me that it is back ordered/out of stock. They also have a huge spyderco selection. Give'em a try, I dont think you will be disappointed.
    http://newgraham.com/store/

Another vote for New Graham. They are the best. And they don't drop ship. What they list as inventory is ACTUALLY enclosed within their walls. They have it in hand and they actually wrap it up and ship it from their bullpen area. I've seen 'em do it. Best staff in online retail. I need to make the pilgrimage again. Getting that familiar itch...
    "The trouble with karate...is that it's based on the ridiculous assumption that the other guy'll fight fair..." - Jim Rockford (The Rockford Files)

+1 for New Graham - Have bought many times from them and only had a problem once which they responded to instantly and went above and beyond to fix.

you guys aren't kidding. new graham is awesome!

Cutleryshoppe.com is my go to place for Spydies. Jeff's prices are great with top notch service.

7. moorecutlery.com has a "Smaller" website but has alot of the harder to find stuff sometimes sitting around that he takes to shows just doesnt put up. Gary is a great guy too.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
    Howes knife shop

Grand Prairie knives are very good as well Yes, they do support Blade Forums
    "I'll get there when I get there."
    Rat Pack #130

Another +1 vote for New Graham. They are the best all the things shooter just said. They also have very good customer service through e mail about the only one out there that way. Howe's Knife Shop also has great customer service. I just wish New Graham had a better selection on certain things but if they have what I'm looking for I get it from them. On the flip side New Graham has certain knives in stock that others don't seem to which is nice.

+1 to Cutlery Shoppe.

Why pay more?

Plus ships internationally.

In the past bought knives from knifecenter, knivesplus, and New Graham. All of them providing a good service. Still I prefer new graham. Nicest people. Last couple years I use only them.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    My top EDC choices 2013 Spyderco Forum Native5, Ti Fluted N5, DIW N5, my Calys and C83 Persian

New Graham, Knifeworks, and The Cutlery Shoppe have all been great.

My top three are cutleryshoppe, knifeworks and newgraham.

cutleryshoppe in particular has great prices compared to other sites and very prompt, personal service.
    That being said, I've had all positive experiences with all three.

+1 for Cutleryshoppe.com
    I ordered a Delica 4 FFG Plain Edge in Brown scales and it came to about 51 dollars.
    you can use the coupon code NUTNFANCY for free shipping within the states.

Thumbs up NGK All the Way!

Add yet another big thumbs up for New Graham. Mike and Annie are nothing short of awesome.

I hardly buy anywhere but Knife.Works.

The Spyderco Store is another good one, I have always had fast shipping with them.

other good ones are

rockynational
    knifeworks
    and knifecenter for speed...I get the blade the next day

In Canada, Warriors & Wonders is outstanding, as is S & R Knives.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information