Thread: Bravo-1 w/firesteel, Micro Canadian, custom sheaths, custom Fallkniven F1 FS

Bravo-1 w/firesteel, Micro Canadian, custom sheaths, custom Fallkniven F1 FS

ADVERTISEMENT
    Got a few collecting dust so it's time to move them on. Paypal or MO is fine. Shipping, insurance and DC included in price.

First up is a custom rehandled Fallkniven F1 done by Bark River. I got it second hand. It is used but in excellent condition and very very sharp. Comes with Fallkniven leather sheath that fits perfectly. A little paint rubbing off sheath snap but otherwise in very good condition. Probably the most comfortable knife I have ever held.SPF

Next up is a Bravo-1 in A2 with GCM handles. Comes with green Sharpshooter kydex and matching Firesteel is SPF. Like new. May have been lightly used and carried on one day hike. Few scuffs from kydex but excellent condition. Firesteel struck once or twice. Comes with box and original packaging. $190 $160

Next up is a Rainwalker custom leather Bravo-1 sheath. Has pouch on the front that will hold a 91mm SAK and a few other pieces of kit. Will hold firesteel and can be used with or without detachable dangler. X-Loop back allows for vertical or horizontal carry. Has had the knife put in it a couple times but is otherwise unused and uncarried. The hole spacing will accept the small Bark River bushcraft sheaths for those of you who like to piggyback. SPF

Last but not least is a Micro Canadian in A2 and GCM. Comes with Buy Brown custom brown kydex sheath. Had a trip to the spa a while back and may have been used once since then. In excellent condition. A couple scuffs on blade from kydex but otherwise very sharp. No box. SPF

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by smcclown05; 04-28-2011 at 07:34 PM.

How thick is the handle on the F1? A spine shot would help.

Quote Originally Posted by tek77 View Post
    How thick is the handle on the F1? A spine shot would help.
    Here is a spine shot of the F1 with the Bravo-1. Nice contoured handles on both.

Let me know if you need any more info or pics.

I will take the F1 if it hasn't sold yet.
    Please send me a pm (I'm not a gold member so I can't pm you) or contact me by email. Justinh948@gmail.com

Doubletap

F1 SPF to Jhansenak47. Email sent.

pm sent on the Bravo 1 sheath.

Septer, I sent a PM reply. Thanks.

Rainwalker Sheath is SPF to Septer.

Firesteel and Mikro are SPF. Let's drop the Bravo-1 to $160

Bravo-1 still available? jsfricks@yahoo.com

Thread Information