Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

ADVERTISEMENT
    whoa. that is one crazy tanto.

Quote Originally Posted by sloth357 View Post
    ok, so is the top sharp? and when will I get it?
    No, I am leaving it thick because there is a choil. Ummmm early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by crewbot View Post
    I agree - that mcam tanto looks pretty sweet. Nice one Daniel.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gooeytek View Post
    whoa. that is one crazy tanto.
    Yes it is!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

Morning everyone, coffee time.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

Goodmorn mangzNYC is cool but you guys have the real knife fun

Morning it is coffee time!

Who needs coffee with all those kick ass knives starin at ya??? Kitchen knives?? Really??? Like you wouldn't get enough of my money with your outdoor knives?? Now I'm gonna go broke buyin sharps for the house too

Allright....I'm makin coffee now. I'll be better after the first cup or two

Quote Originally Posted by crewbot View Post
    I agree - that mcam tanto looks pretty sweet. Nice one Daniel.
    Hey cool signature!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Quote Originally Posted by goobie View Post
    Who needs coffee with all those kick ass knives starin at ya??? Kitchen knives?? Really??? Like you wouldn't get enough of my money with your outdoor knives?? Now I'm gonna go broke buyin sharps for the house too

Allright....I'm makin coffee now. I'll be better after the first cup or two
    Muuaahhahahhah!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

OK I am driving my self crazy............lol I have to look at that .36 chopper probably 20 times a day. Waiting is the hardest part when you know you have one ordered!

Tell me about it! I order one, mention a couple more possibilities. Next thing I know,this cruel dude is posting pictures like crazy....of stuff I would want!! It's a conspiracy I tells ya

Quote Originally Posted by goobie View Post
    Tell me about it! I order one, mention a couple more possibilities. Next thing I know,this cruel dude is posting pictures like crazy....of stuff I would want!! It's a conspiracy I tells ya
    Heard that!

Daniel created a whole line of TiFrigginTanium Tools for me....a Wharnie,a Marlinspike,and a Prychiselbar....then carbidized the working edge on all.

Totally enthralled with those pieces,I guaranDaymtee ya.

I'll continue to challenge his creative young ass,however!

Fixin' to send him a Vaughan Sub Zero to carbidize....and do one of his bizarre GITD epoxy cordwrap handle treatments on...
    And prob'ly a couple Wetterlings: a Large Hunter Axe & a Small Axe,that are pretty much perfect; just need carbidizing....

And I'll insist on pictures....So ya'll will know how he handled that!

(Pun Intended)
    Last edited by Gnarly; 09-19-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: ytpo...another frigginYtpo,dammit.

So.. I was just sitting there waiting for new threads to pop up, then decided to raise my reading lvl to the stickies.. Jerry Busse's GO was posted and I was spacing it.. I think I got in and will find out soon.. I don't have a Busse chopper yet.. Hope the Combat grade 10 LE w/ choil will soon be "mine"

SOooooooooooo now I don't want to see any new blades in your forums Daniel.. I am have spent my knife wad for the month plus a few weeks.. SLIGHTLY.. and the waki is saved for.. speaking of which, check your PAYPAL for my recent purchase, cheers all!

<guzzles some IPA>
    Change is the only constant...
    For Sale: Martin Knives Tejas Frame Lock BNIB - low price

Quote Originally Posted by sloth357 View Post
    <guzzles some IPA>
    Copy that; next!

Hey guys, juts checking in for a minute, I just got in from the shop and may pass out within the next 15 minutes, I am seriously that tired. You guys make it all worth it though!

No pictures I promise, my latest few are going to be too tough on you guys. I have a drop point almost ready to go and will be heat treating a piece of .360 soon and one that I will only say is so big it might not be a knife.

I just grabbed an amber ale... chill time.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Mmmmmmmmmm amber ale!! Enjoy

Hey Thanks guys... I'm hoping to get some knives out and work on more stuff today, maybe sheaths too. I finally got my return invoice for my drill so I hope to go return it in the next couple of days. After that I need to catch up some more on orders and start on my shop. I'm going to build a small shed first for all my junk, lol need to get it out of the shop. After I have a warmer place to work I plan on getting more work done and finishing out another room for a "clean" shop... for glue up and that sort of thing.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
    Heard that!

Daniel created a whole line of TiFrigginTanium Tools for me....a Wharnie,a Marlinspike,and a Prychiselbar....then carbidized the working edge on all.

Totally enthralled with those pieces,I guaranDaymtee ya.

I'll continue to challenge his creative young ass,however!

Fixin' to send him a Vaughan Sub Zero to carbidize....and do one of his bizarre GITD epoxy cordwrap handle treatments on...
    And prob'ly a couple Wetterlings: a Large Hunter Axe & a Small Axe,that are pretty much perfect; just need carbidizing....

And I'll insist on pictures....So ya'll will know how he handled that!

(Pun Intended)
    Really cool! Send it to me!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Morning men.Dan love all the work you have been doing.It means my order will be coming up.Going to take a ride and see about shooting some partridge for a dinner.

Amber Ale.....yummy!! I've been cellaring several bourbon-aged stouts and can't wait to start enjoying them!
    "Under divine blessing, we must rely on the bayonet when firearms cannot be furnished". Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (April 1861)

ESEE R.A.T. PACK #834
    Proud supporter of Alan Davis and James Helm (Storm Crow)

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Morning men.Dan love all the work you have been doing.It means my order will be coming up.Going to take a ride and see about shooting some partridge for a dinner.
    I'm getting there! Lol only about 2 dozen orders at the moment and I keep getting faster.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread Information