Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2672

Thread: Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

  1. #1721
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Montgomery Tx
    Posts
    270

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Good Luck Daniel. I am off to the accountant in a few. This always sucks. You spend the whole year chasing a dollar, just to quickly throw it away.

  2. #1722
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Morning men.Road trip today to Green Bay to see Gabriel Inglasis for my youngest 19th birthday.Suppose to get 12 inches of snow tonight calling for 1-2 inches an hour.Going to be fun driving in!
    I hope that snow holds off and you guys get to see a great show! We have been getting a lot of snow here too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
    Luck,Daniel & Sarah!
    Thanks Sir! Very soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by DanCo View Post
    Good Luck Daniel. I am off to the accountant in a few. This always sucks. You spend the whole year chasing a dollar, just to quickly throw it away.
    Good luck!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  3. #1723
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    7,098
    Finally, a day off from work! Been putting in doubles to cover a shift, wears you out, don't even want to go play in the shop after that! Shame, because I need to finish up a teardrop gent (One Trick Pony, from my WIP thread) before I really get rollin' on organizing the KITH! You gonna come play with toy knives again, Daniel? You did great last year, and ended up with a super cool mini, if I don't say-so myself! That is still one of my all time favorites!


    -Xander

  4. #1724
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Morning men.Gabriel Inglesias was awesome. 2 hours and 45 minutes of him after the 5 comics in his stand up revolution.All new material.When we left it was midnight and what is a 4 hour drive turned into 7 hours of white out blizzard.Lets say driving along Lake Michigan with the winds howling is no fun.We got home at 7 A.M. I said that is the last time I go for a long trip when the weather is going to be bad. Re affirms the importance of a winter survival kit in your car.You know it is bad when you see police cars stuck.Got home to 12 inches of snow in my driveway.

  5. #1725
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Resume Speed,KY.
    Posts
    1,743
    Glad all are safe, B.C.!

    Her b'rer lives 30 miles from Harrisburg,IL., where the tornado killed those folks.

    80 mph winds here, was the worst we got. Neighbor lost a storm door,is all.

  6. #1726
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by fast14riot View Post
    Finally, a day off from work! Been putting in doubles to cover a shift, wears you out, don't even want to go play in the shop after that! Shame, because I need to finish up a teardrop gent (One Trick Pony, from my WIP thread) before I really get rollin' on organizing the KITH! You gonna come play with toy knives again, Daniel? You did great last year, and ended up with a super cool mini, if I don't say-so myself! That is still one of my all time favorites!


    -Xander
    Your wip knife is looking good! I want to enter the Mini KITH and will if I can pull it off time-wise. I do have a pretty cool rigging knife in progress though. You might like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Morning men.Gabriel Inglesias was awesome. 2 hours and 45 minutes of him after the 5 comics in his stand up revolution.All new material.When we left it was midnight and what is a 4 hour drive turned into 7 hours of white out blizzard.Lets say driving along Lake Michigan with the winds howling is no fun.We got home at 7 A.M. I said that is the last time I go for a long trip when the weather is going to be bad. Re affirms the importance of a winter survival kit in your car.You know it is bad when you see police cars stuck.Got home to 12 inches of snow in my driveway.
    Wow that sounds tough. That is a ton of work and stress. I bet the show was awesome though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
    Glad all are safe, B.C.!

    Her b'rer lives 30 miles from Harrisburg,IL., where the tornado killed those folks.

    80 mph winds here, was the worst we got. Neighbor lost a storm door,is all.
    Sounds Gnarly! (sorry I had to do it )


    I have been busy with photography and knife finishing all day. I'm getting a few knives ready for heat treat which I hope to do tomorrow then it's on to a new batch!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  7. #1727
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Evening men. Been doing nothing but lounging around.Still trying to recuperate from Friday's adventure. The show was awesome.

  8. #1728
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Evening men. Been doing nothing but lounging around.Still trying to recuperate from Friday's adventure. The show was awesome.
    Evening Sir, I hope you get some rest, driving will take it out of you.

    I just got dinner together, meatloaf and veggies to bake. Time to relax...
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  9. #1729
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Rest up Daniel you have been very busy with building the shop and cranking out the knives!

  10. #1730
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Afternoon men.My mother in law came up to visit yesterday.She is staying a week.Will be a great visit.

  11. #1731
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Morning men.Where is everyone at????

  12. #1732
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    7,098
    Morning y'all. Been busy working on the honey-do list round the house the last couple days. I am about to enjoy breakfast at one of my favorite little diners here is town. Corned beef hash, 2 eggs over easy, huge pile of kitchen fries, pancakes, sour dough toast, and coffee. All that for $7, best deal in town.

    A bit windy here today, gusting to 25 knots right now and its expected to build later. Hopefully we don't loose a ton of trees!


    -Xander

  13. #1733
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    12,502
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Morning men.Where is everyone at????
    Evening Sir! Sorry I have missed you guys in the mornings lately but it has been crazy here! Thanks for keeping it going, much respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by fast14riot View Post
    Morning y'all. Been busy working on the honey-do list round the house the last couple days. I am about to enjoy breakfast at one of my favorite little diners here is town. Corned beef hash, 2 eggs over easy, huge pile of kitchen fries, pancakes, sour dough toast, and coffee. All that for $7, best deal in town.

    A bit windy here today, gusting to 25 knots right now and its expected to build later. Hopefully we don't loose a ton of trees!


    -Xander
    Sounds good! We had some wind earlier as well, maybe 30 knots... gets the trees going real good! Scary!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  14. #1734
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    12,502
    I have been missing you guys but big news!!!

    BABY!!!! Jade Elizabeth Fairly was born 10:10 this morning weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I came in from the shop last night around 7pm and my wife was doing leatherwork while having contractions! THESE SHEATHS ARE GETTING DONE!!! LMAO!!!

    ...well the sheaths look great and the baby even better!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  15. #1735
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Congratulations brother! Enjoy every moment with her.They grow up so fast it is un real.My youngest just turned 19 and my oldest will be 30 in October.Hard to believe some of the hard times we went through with us being so young as parents.

  16. #1736
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    7,098
    WooHoo! Way to go Daddy Fairly! You three get some rest, believe me, you'll need it! Jade, hmm, sounds like you named her after a rock...a very beautiful rock!


    -Xander

  17. #1737
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Morning men.Daniel your life is now forever changed. I always say for the better.My kids made me a better person and I learned the one thing I really needed patience. Every moment with them helped me to be a better person.

  18. #1738
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    7,098
    Morning men. Be sure to train Jade to sleep through loud noises, have music on and turned up, T.V. on, I'm sure people are gonna be coming over. This will help you for the next 18 months, nothin worse than trying to get something done while the baby is napping and not because they woke up. When my son was four months old we took him to a snowboard jump jam and the music was so loud you couldn't even talk to each other, but he slept right through it!

    I'm sure you two are gonna be naturals at this, but remember it sometimes doesn't come right away!


    -Xander

  19. #1739
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Daniel how soon till we get to see a pic of this beautiful baby Jade? Now you know we all expect a cigar when we get our knife from you..........lol.Main thing is that momma and baby are healthy and doing well.You have my families prayers for your family!

  20. #1740
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,745
    Morning men. Unless health insurance has changed Daniel should be bringing Jade and Momma home today!!!

Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •