Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

ADVERTISEMENT
    I had on order back-up Case/Bose Norfolk. Since it just showed up today I guess "on-order" is not exactly accurate. I am excited since this is the second one I have so now I feel perfectly OK with using it like crazy.

those GEC Tunas look awesome, great blade selection

Case American Workman Series Sod Buster 4 5/8" long, w/blue scales.
    ED

Jason,

I like your list, you had a great assortment at Blade too.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by bakerg2g View Post
    Menefee, Dowell, Hampton, R.Bose, Davison, Erickson, Cramer, 2011 Blade forum knife.
    Looking forward to them all...

Jason
    Leading Edge Fabricating, Inc
    Abrasive Waterjet Machining
    ISO 9001:2008 Quality > Integrity > Experience

The recent thread on Senators where a MOP Queen was posted has piqued my interest so now I have one of those coming in. I also spotted and have a Schatt & Morgan Series XVI Serpentine Moose heading my way.
    - Trand

#53 Muskrat Fur Taker in 440C and antique amber bone.

Its something different. It will be my first stainless GEC and my first of their large equal-end framed knives.

Should be in Thursday, I'll try to post pictures soon!

I finally came out of my shell and bought a case peanut. I chose one with blue bone handles and ss blades. I might go nuts and buy a yellow/cv nut for work.

Right now the only things I have on order that I expect/home to get so of time are 2 Ken Erickson knives. Other than that...I have standing order with Reese for several knives, 1 with Rick, 1 with Don Hanson, 1 with Bruce Bump and my usual christmas-time knife that I make Kerry make me every year

I actually have on order a Schrade Jackmaster Barlow that I payed $4 for. I just wanted a cheap barlow knife that I could use hard and abuse. I might post a thread about it when I get it.

Hi

I'm eagerly expecting a Juniper wood version of this

The north of Sweden, Ostersund, Jamtland.
    Im on Kerrys list, mabye my name comes up this year, otherwise its kind of a thrill waiting for a knife like this. Ive seen results from science that shows that we human beings adopt to all Kinds of luxery and dreams in about 3 mounts so mabye the wait for a knife, expected to be better than anything one has yet, is the best part of the journey?!!

I.m also looking at wether or not to do the effort to get a 2 bladed jack. Mabye the CV swayback jack or a small texas jack built at the 3 1/2 frame. CV cases anyway.

I also carry a dream of a normal sized scout pattern knife in old american traditional pattern.

I made myself a nice fixed blade in this spring with a carbon blade from Björkman and for the first time a stabilized piece of wood (curly birch) and a sheat of rawhide. That brings me some joy now in holliday times!

Bosse

Bosse

I have been wanting the Case CV Swayback Jack for some time now. It may be time.

I pulled trigger on Rough Rider gunstock checkerd Barlow. Its comming, I bought a flatground blood red jigged GEC toothpick from fellow forumite its comming ( then I have flatground and saber ground #12 toothpicks in bloodred jigged bone) I got GEC #62 court house whittler coconut palm comming.

And I am wondering what shall I buy next month. Should I got #53 furtaker trapper or mink furtaker trapper from GEC in smooth yellow bone or go for red stag MFT from GEC.. ? Decisions, decisions... I prolly go for stag

p.s. When I go past you in slippery slope further and further down do, please wave. It makes journey so much better

Traditional Forum 2009 BF Barlow

Should be here in a few days....WOOO-HOOO!!!

Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by ndeezl View Post
    Traditional Forum 2009 BF Barlow

Should be here in a few days....WOOO-HOOO!!!

Nathan
    Congrats Nathan Lucky I didn't see it first
    - Trand

I have a Randall Model 14 Cut-Down Tang on order. It'll have an O-1 carbon steel blade, a #1-style brass guard, a #1-style black micarta handle and a rounded brass buttcap...best thing is, it'll be ready the end of August! Can hardly wait to get it! It'll be my heavy-duty field knife!

Ron

I keep waiting on the three new promised GEC models - Whaler, Gepetto and Full House. Keeps me from buying anything else until I can
    see these. I can't wait. Whaler should be first.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidspam View Post
    Hi

Wow that looks great! especially the elegant file work that isnt over bearing...when googling what maker name do I put? Thiers?

19. I've got an early Buck 301 and a Case medium stockman enroute

20. I have a couple Juniper Nontron 25 and they have a pleasant fragrance --makes them even more enjoyable to use. That sheath is pretty sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by avoidspam View Post
    Hi

Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information