Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

1. ADVERTISEMENT
    Ken Erickson whittler arrived today and I have to work --wish that I could take the day off!

Quote Originally Posted by supratentorial View Post
    Ken Erickson whittler arrived today and I have to work --wish that I could take the day off!
    I'm betting it will be worth the anticipation and the wait until the end of the work day...Congrats.
    FAQ RulesMembership Subscription Options Update Your User Group

fides, ut anima, unde abiit eo nunquam redit

Jake, the bone on that whittler is gorgeous. Please post more pics when you get it.
    - Rob

Avatar Knife - Bret Dowell Ivory Swayback Jack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wagglebee View Post
    Jake, the bone on that whittler is gorgeous. Please post more pics when you get it.
    Rob,

If your interested in some pictures in the meantime, before Jake can take more, of the the whittler when I finished it http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...76#post8783476 .
    http://www.iknifecollector.com/profile/KenErickson

I finally had highspeed internet service installed which requires a email change. Please note my new email address is
    kenericksonknives@att.net

Quote Originally Posted by ken erickson View Post
    Rob,

If your interested in some pictures in the meantime, before Jake can take more, of the the whittler when I finished it http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...76#post8783476 .
    Thanks Ken, I remember seeing it last fall. It is a beauty, I love that bone.
    - Rob

Got a GEC Powder Horn in Blue Looking Glass Acrylic hitting the mailbox tomorrow. And a GEC Whaler on Early Bird Preorder.

One of these days I shall get Ken's sliptjoint. Pulled trigger on Queen GUnstock with 3 week waiting period. that + Forum knife 2011 is comming

That whittler is a thing of beauty!!!

Just got this off the bay, I only own a 120T and figured a 340T should make a good primary EDC (with the 120T as backup).

That bone looks great Jake!!

I received this Schrade Walden 293 Trapper on Monday and I was able to win what looks like a well used 294 today. The scales are delrin on this trapper but the 294 is supposed to be bone.

10. Thank you, guys. I don't have photos yet. Ken's shot of the well with the blades closed tells a lot. His craftsmanship really shows on complicated patterns. ...maybe Ken's WIP posts leave out the part where magical elves help him assemble the knives.

Im waiting for two peanuts, one CV and one SS, and a yellow medium stockman in CV. Im ready to take the peanut challenge, many thanks to Jackknife

I didn't think it would go out until tomorrow but the postal person picked up my new order for my second GEC this will be my first Northfield and three blade GEC, and in a bone I've never had before!

Hopefully the mailman will deliver a Queen serpintene jack and a yellow Case CV peanut tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to my 1st Queen and my 1st peanut.

Not too many days go by where I don't think about the 2011 BladeForums Traditional which is coming. It's great when I haven't thought about it in a while, and then realize, "I have a cool new knife on the way!" It's like winning the lottery every time I remember, especially since it's already paid for.
    -Daniel
    Knife Rights membership #1088
    http://www.kniferights.org/
    You cannot believe everything you read on the internet.
    -Abraham Lincoln

Ordered this direct from Sheffield. Joseph Rodgers 12060 Pruning & gardening lockback (hawkbill), 3 3/4" closed, Made in Sheffield England.

Well...let's see...

I have two Case Peanuts coming in. One is a yeller CV to go with my yeller pen knife, and the other is a orange harvest bone SS to go with the small Texas toothpick.

In that same package, I'll also have a Buck Cadet 3.25 stockman, a Buck mid-size Trapper and a Schrade Uncle Henry 3.5" stockman.

Now one thing I noticed, after the fact, is the Buck trapper and the Schrade UH are made in China. So I got to looking around and bit and from what I can gather...are all Schrade knives made in China now?

i have my first custom on its way!!! its a swayback jack with jigged red bone by Bill Simons. ah im excited!
    For reviews on Atwood's, knives, gear, lights and much more:

http://www.youtube.com/user/xtonesterx?feature=mhee

18. Ryuichi Kawamura Sowbelly Whittler... estimated delivery date is tomorrow

sowbelly_w_stag_007.jpg

Thanks to spending to much time surfing through this forum I now have two Bret Dowell knives on order (Slimline folder and a fixed blade hunter) and a Menefee Hunter. Should be getting my Charles May Bob White soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by supratentorial View Post
    Ryuichi Kawamura Sowbelly Whittler... estimated delivery date is tomorrow

That is gorgeous Jake, congrats!
    - Rob

Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information