Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Machete List Done on Friday!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hi Andy
    Paypal & info sent
    Thanks Buddy
    Bring on the Zombies and Ugly neighbors

Andy what color of Tees did you have left in XXL?

Quote Originally Posted by mildot326 View Post
    Andy what color of Tees did you have left in XXL?
    Oh Hell, i meant to ask that same question.../??

Only have the grey on black. I sold the last two XXL's I think.
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

Andy, do you have any machetes left over? I can't stop thinking that I might have a chance. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill View Post
    Hoping you have some left over....would love to get a machete as my first Fiddleback!

Andy, do you have any machetes left over? I can't stop thinking that I might have a chance. Thanks.
    I'd love to know as well. I really "need" a 12"er.
    - Jared
    joeserknives.com
    Follow me on Facebook at J. Oeser Custom Knives

Got my 12" today, well worth the wait, now if I can recover from this ailement to get out and use it! On the otherhand, it's around 103 degrees outsideIthink I can wait. Thanks Andy, it's a quality piece of work!

Quote Originally Posted by m1958dh View Post
    Got my 12" today, well worth the wait, now if I can recover from this ailement to get out and use it! On the otherhand, it's around 103 degrees outsideIthink I can wait. Thanks Andy, it's a quality piece of work!
    OK mines in the mail and I can't wait, how about some "gratuitous" Fiddleback machete pics?

Andy, I too received my 18"s today! These are, well my limited vocabulary cannot describe just how great this machete is !! I really can appreciate the Gurkha style handle.
    The high pitched whistle sound created when the blade is quickly popped, is a forewarning wrath. Given to the interned targets.LOL ( Sumac,poke weed,blood weeds).
    After giving it a short trial- It received a rub down of CLP... She & I both enjoyed it. I like the smell of that stuff.
    Yeah, I'm weird... Here's a requested pic!
    Thank you.
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jimmo; 07-08-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Pic added

We need some pics from you guys.

Hi Andy,

I just received an email from Ridge-Runner that the machete's were ready (sorry, I haven't been checking the forum lately), so I paypal'd you the $110 and my pertinent info for the 12" in nat that I had reserved.

Thanks,
    caleb

Quote Originally Posted by oeser View Post
    I'd love to know as well. I really "need" a 12"er.
    I feel like I've got to give the list guys a chance to get these. They waited for them. It is my fault the list wasn't set up as an e-mail contact list. Yes. I have almost 30 left. But I'm going to give these guys time to figure out theirs is ready, so it won't be quick.

Quote Originally Posted by m1958dh View Post
    Thanks M. I'm glad you're liking it. Now wrap your head with a wet towel, and get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmo View Post
    Andy, I too received my 18"s today! These are, well my limited vocabulary cannot describe just how great this machete is !! I really can appreciate the Gurkha style handle.
    The high pitched whistle sound created when the blade is quickly popped, is a forewarning wrath. Given to the interned targets.LOL ( Sumac,poke weed,blood weeds).
    After giving it a short trial- It received a rub down of CLP... She & I both enjoyed it. I like the smell of that stuff.
    Yeah, I'm weird.
    Thank you.
    Jim
    Excellent. I love hearing this Jim. Have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow View Post
    Hi Andy,

I just received an email from Ridge-Runner that the machete's were ready (sorry, I haven't been checking the forum lately), so I paypal'd you the $110 and my pertinent info for the 12" in nat that I had reserved.

Thanks,
    caleb
    Thank You Caleb, and no trouble at all. I'm glad you're getting it! It'll ship on Monday. We're out of town doing a camping trip!
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

I completely understand; please put me on your backup list. Thanks Andy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddleback View Post
    I feel like I've got to give the list guys a chance to get these. They waited for them. It is my fault the list wasn't set up as an e-mail contact list. Yes. I have almost 30 left. But I'm going to give these guys time to figure out theirs is ready, so it won't be quick.

If you have any unclaimed 12" machetes, I want one. Thanks, Mark

I received my 12"er yesterday and shes a beauty, i wish i could post pics but that is more trouble than its worth.
    But trust me if you can get one, jump on it

Thank you Andy for a Great Blade!!!!!

Wow! I received my machetes last week and can I say they are FANTASTIC! Thanks Andy, you are the best!
    It's like Deja Vu all over again...

I'm very glad y'all are happy.

Here ya go

Awesome pics. Thanks for posting.

OK guys. The remaining machetes are going to be offered for sale on Friday. I apologize for all this confusion. It is certainly mostly my fault. If you are on the list and have not gotten your machete, it is ready. Give me a call to get it!

404 519 2787

Thanks guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information