Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club and Improvised weapons thread (Post your Handy work!)

All over Mexico. (and San Diego from time to time)
    Blog Entries

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!

Remember my grandfathers halberd axe, well i decide to clean it up a bit. Made a shorter handle for it, to be more like does used by the early Native Americans. I turned out pretty awesome. After I removed the rust from it I found a “made in Spain” stamp. Hell if know how it ended up with my grandfather.

The story goes, that my grandfather was given a hard time by most of the neighbors were he and my mother lived, because he was a full blood apache. My grandfather played along with the guys that gave him a hard time and ran them of his property waving this thing around and cursing them out in Spanish, ha !!! I think I’m going to continue that tradition.

My grandfather played along with the guys that gave him a hard time and ran them of his property waving this thing around and cursing them out in Spanish, ha !!! I think I’m going to continue that tradition.
    Instead of good neighbors, your grandpa had to endure the scorns from them. I'm very glad he had this with him all the time Et!
    “Choose the knife design that looks most useful to you and your past experiences.
    What someone else tells you is based on their use and history.”-Daniel Winkler

Quote Originally Posted by Edwood7 View Post

Remember my grandfathers halberd axe, well i decide to clean it up a bit. Made a shorter handle for it, to be more like does used by the early Native Americans. I turned out pretty awesome. After I removed the rust from it I found a “made in Spain” stamp. Hell if know how it ended up with my grandfather.

The story goes, that my grandfather was given a hard time by most of the neighbors were he and my mother lived, because he was a full blood apache. My grandfather played along with the guys that gave him a hard time and ran them of his property waving this thing around and cursing them out in Spanish, ha !!! I think I’m going to continue that tradition.

Looks great Bro, Your Grand Father is smiling.

R

Great story Edwood. It makes me think of my grandfather, he was Lakota Oglala.
    I'll contribute to this as soon as I find some time to finish my latest club.

Would be cool to see some of these bashers in action. Smashing a pumpkin or something like that.....

I can see it now, people will find their missing jack-o-lanterns smashed to bits here on BF. lol

All over Mexico. (and San Diego from time to time)
    Blog Entries
    muajajajajajajaja

walrus oosik

guess I could call it "Dick"
    Last edited by george65; 09-23-2011 at 06:53 PM.

George that's not the most savage weapon appearing here so far, but it may be the one I'd least like to have smack me.

it's a bit hefty

Talk about adding insult to injury! Richard would certainly do that well.

Googled "oosik," now I get it...

Here for your review is Agitator

Quote Originally Posted by pullrich View Post
    Here for your review is Agitator
    HAHAHAHA I nearly spewed my drink when I saw that pic. Great pic bro. rofl

I would post a picture of a hard dildo but I think it'll be against rules since it resembles nudity.

yall savages have created the creepiest thread on the internet. I want to congratulate you for that.

ps. although pretty rad I wouldnt defend myself with any of those save the massive mace can- Courts are a $%$# enough as it is when someone gets hurt let alone when
    it looks like you were excited about it

Quote Originally Posted by ASharpCanadian View Post
    yall savages have created the creepiest thread on the internet. I want to congratulate you for that.

ps. although pretty rad I wouldnt defend myself with any of those save the massive mace can- Courts are a $%$# enough as it is when someone gets hurt let alone when
    it looks like you were excited about it

We enjoy Light fun on the axe and hawk forum. ;-))))

Regards

R

[/QUOTE]

Very nice piece. I used to make these in the 90's. There was a gallery in Myrtle Beach that bought most of them.
    Which museum did you donate it to?

Flint Ridge.

After I make my new one, I am going to make another one for the museum, and I have other requests from the Historical Society for other items.

I don't mind giving them to a museum or historical society. They're on display with my name on them. That's a big middle finger to everyone I knew in high school.

As VooDoo says "WICKED COOL" thread. I don't have any of these . Fact is I'm working on my first "all weapon" no other use than killing. Historically correct of course. I remember reading about NDN's making clubs with the Colonists croquet balls.
    Nemesis, Goddess of retribution and dirt for Randy ;-))))
    Scary Brother Robin and thanks for the "finish". Should be good against a rogue moose.

Brother Edwood, I really like that stable of Ladies. You should feel secure on a night out in TJ..

Longfletch......serious stick ya got there....

Steve Tall....Bam-Bam IS a cudgel, I studied them researching medieval times.

george65.....what can I say?That's a serious piece of anatomy anyone would be proud of.

PullRich....bad-ass club

J.KNIGHT...I remember that gallery. You make nice stuff.

IMPRESSIVE Brothers, amazing. Nothing here manufactured but all serious weapons. The ingenuity of the craftsman never fails to amaze me......Randy

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information