Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2157

Thread: Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

  1. #1121
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Central Europe
    Posts
    1,500

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello everyone! Happy Veterans Day! And have a nice weekend!

  2. #1122
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    849
    Can't wait to test these out next week, TAD Coverts . Going to Death Valley and then taking the Mojave Road next Thursday out to the Colorado River. These pants probably will not come off.

  3. #1123
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by ob1korobi View Post
    Can't wait to test these out next week, TAD Coverts . Going to Death Valley and then taking the Mojave Road next Thursday out to the Colorado River. These pants probably will not come off.

    I saw this about 20 min after they posted it on USN and I was already too late for my size.

  4. #1124
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    849
    Quote Originally Posted by xgrunt View Post
    I saw this about 20 min after they posted it on USN and I was already too late for my size.
    I know you have a crazy time dif but sign up for their newsletter. You will get it before it goes on anything else.

  5. #1125
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    U.P. Michigan
    Posts
    2,746
    Morning men.Going to go shoot my muzzle loader today. See how tight the old T/C can get the groups.

  6. #1126
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Camden, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    19,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Waking up too early

  7. #1127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Club Platinum
    Posts
    5,927
    Me too been up for a while already.

    Mornin...

  8. #1128
    4 dogs gets you up......

  9. #1129
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Camden, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    19,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xgrunt View Post
    I saw this about 20 min after they posted it on USN and I was already too late for my size.
    .
    .
    Sweet score on that ranger v2

  10. #1130
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Horton View Post
    .
    .
    Sweet score on that ranger v2
    Thanks, been wanting one for a while. Couldn't beat that deal.

  11. #1131
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Work keeps me between Spain and Germany
    Posts
    2,532
    Hello guys.
    Hope you all are having a nice sunday. Here is cold but sunny... I mean, was.

  12. #1132
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Camden, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    19,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Im doing my best to not work

  13. #1133
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Work keeps me between Spain and Germany
    Posts
    2,532
    ^^ok....have a drink then.
    After seen those nice folders mang, I think you should have some rest.

  14. #1134
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    849
    Mornin all. Football time. Have a good Sunday.

  15. #1135
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Central Europe
    Posts
    1,500
    My lady arrived for a visit to my place of work. Went for a short hike yesterday and slacked for the whole day today (well, we did some nice cooking, though). Got up at 11 a.m.
    I'm working Monday & Tuesday only this week, then I take 5 days vacation: Need to make some arrangements in Prague & we're going to our small hometown the next weekend to cut some trees and prepare the lady's fruit farm for the winter. We also had new windows in her parents' apartment installed since the old ones got unrepairable and they couldn't afford to buy the new ones themselves. The next thing is, I probably won't keep the current job and will return to Prague before the end of the year. Don't know yet what I'll do next. Therefore, I'm going Gold User again in a few days to spread some knife love in the FS thread. Clubbers contacting me beforehand will get two of my Hortons at a discount, of course.

  16. #1136
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ekeren,Antwerp,Flanders,Belgium,Europe
    Posts
    3,413
    ^Good luck with whatever you decide to do for work in the future mang,,, and enjoy the time with momma !

  17. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by Filip.J View Post
    My lady arrived for a visit to my place of work. Went for a short hike yesterday and slacked for the whole day today (well, we did some nice cooking, though). Got up at 11 a.m.
    I'm working Monday & Tuesday only this week, then I take 5 days vacation: Need to make some arrangements in Prague & we're going to our small hometown the next weekend to cut some trees and prepare the lady's fruit farm for the winter. We also had new windows in her parents' apartment installed since the old ones got unrepairable and they couldn't afford to buy the new ones themselves. The next thing is, I probably won't keep the current job and will return to Prague before the end of the year. Don't know yet what I'll do next. Therefore, I'm going Gold User again in a few days to spread some knife love in the FS thread. Clubbers contacting me beforehand will get two of my Hortons at a discount, of course.

    I will take the Absinth...........
    I dont believe in fairy tales, or sermons, or stories about money baby sister, but thank you for the cigarette ...........
    {Rooster Cogburn}

  18. #1138
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,866
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sounds like Danner doesn't want a repeat of last years server crash. May be no sale this year,,,

  19. #1139
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Augusta,Ga
    Posts
    5,505
    Quote Originally Posted by trukreltrog View Post
    Sounds like Danner doesn't want a repeat of last years server crash. May be no sale this year,,,
    Turned out that the offer was originally meant for friends and families of employees but wound up going public and viral. OOPS.

  20. #1140
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Club Platinum
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by trukreltrog View Post
    Sounds like Danner doesn't want a repeat of last years server crash. May be no sale this year,,,
    That sucks. I was looking towards that all year...

Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •