Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: NMFSH ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ? . . . . . . Say What????

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by dman62 View Post
    French soldier: I'm a HOG. Why do you think I have this maxed out credit card, you silly king?
    Best ever!

part of the mystery that is Busse combat.

im new to busse... how does this work? is it too late to order/buy one?

I am tired of hearing about it... lets see it already!!! Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

Quote Originally Posted by infocus2006 View Post
    I am tired of hearing about it... lets see it already!!! Pics or it didn't happen!!!
    Yeah anyway.... Geesh!
    The only easy day was yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by =MAX= View Post
    Marvel's The Avengers Quotes

Agent Coulson: I think they need a NMFSH!

Loki: It's an impressive knife. it's built, I think, for me.
    Nick Fury: Built for something a lot stronger than you.
    Loki: Oh, I've heard, the mindless beast. Let's pray he's still a man. How Desperate are you? That you call on such lost creatures to defend you?
    Nick Fury: How deperate am I? You threaten our world with war, you steal a force you cant hope to control, you talk of peace but you kill because it's fun. You have made me VERY desperate. You might not be glad that you did.
    Loki: Ooh, it burns you to have come so close, to have the NMFSH, to have INFI, unlimited INFI. And for what? A warm light for all of mankind to share? And then to be reminded of what real INFI is...
    Nick Fury: Well let me know if real INFI wants a Sheath or something.

Tony Stark: I buy INFI for my friends...
    Nick Fury: Stay focused Tony.

Loki: What have I to fear?
    Tony Stark: The HOGS...what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type thing
    Loki: Yes. I've met them
    Tony Stark: Yeahhh

Tony Stark: If we can't protect the NMFSH, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it!

Captain America: You here with a mission sir? Trying to get a NMFSH?
    Nick Fury: Trying to beg for it!

Loki: I have an army.
    Tony Stark: We have a NMFSH.

Nick Fury: [narrating] And there came a day... a day unlike any other... when a piece of Earth's mightiest Steel (INFI) found himself being made... to fight the stresses no single knife could withstand... on that day, The NMFSH was born.

Bring it Jerry
    LMFAOOOOO that is awesome!
    "Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SavageSmurf - Train Hard.

definitely in!!

Greg A
    NRA Endowment
    SASS Life
    #69 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

Tried to get the custom shop to make me one and was told i would have to wait but they are coming quick! Good news....!!!! Hope they weren't kidding...
    Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

Tried to get the custom shop to make me one and was told i would have to wait but they are coming quick! Good news....!!!! Hope they weren't kidding...

Thats great news!

I was actually trying for a NMHOFSH... How sweet would that be!!!
    Last edited by infocus2006; 05-19-2012 at 02:30 PM.

I was actually trying for a MNHOFSH... How sweet would that be!!!
    That would be really sweet.

Bring it!

I guess still have to wait a while until they sold out the current models (Team Gemini, Argonne Assault, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by fromABACUStoPC View Post
    I guess still have to wait a while until they sold out the current models (Team Gemini, Argonne Assault, etc).
    If this is the case... everyone break out the almighty, plastic and spend like there is no tomorrow so this sucker can roll out!!!

Who at the shop told you this, and how quick?

Also, do they offer LE models or satin finish models with a choice of handle materials immediately during new offerings? This is a question for anyone whose seen a new blade offering on the site..

Thanks.

Two weeks!

Generally, they produce a LE model first with CG models to follow.

Caution should be taken in reading posts as author is NOT young enough to know everything. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1288 View Post
    Who at the shop told you this, and how quick?

Also, do they offer LE models or satin finish models with a choice of handle materials immediately during new offerings? This is a question for anyone whose seen a new blade offering on the site..

Thanks.
    Little blue bird at the shop!

The good news is the laws of average say it has to be soon. With all the recent releases being mid to small in size
    such as LBTG, SARGE7, B6, BJ, B4, and MBC. It has got to be time for the big guns to come out. Either the NMSHBM
    or NMFSH. I know that Jerry is unpredictable but what else could possibly be next?

Nuclear Melt Megalodon!

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information