Thread: Fallniven a2, Fallkniven a1,Esse 4 with green kryptoglow grips and More,seeking ASH

Fallniven a2, Fallkniven a1,Esse 4 with green kryptoglow grips and More,seeking ASH

ADVERTISEMENT
    Have Fallkniven A2 Wilderness survival knife(8 inch factory convex edged satin blade,kraton handle) and leather sheath,like new with box,beautiful - TRADED on 10/30/11
    Have Fallkniven A1 satin factory convexed 6.3" blade,kraton handle and 2 zytel sheaths,left and right handed,plus box,unused ,real nice knife too -TRADED on 10/30/11
    Have Rat 4 knife(before Esse name change,black serrated blade,no finish chips,custom green kyrptoglow grips(glow green Really well in the dark for quite some time)
    Have Blindhorse large Workhorse knife,with custom fancy filework all around handles and up blade spine,done by blindhorseknives,very nice shape,may have done minor cutting, but satin looks real nice,3 sets of custom handles,bokote wood,purpleheart wood and cocobolo,all cut by Blindhorse as well,left handed leather brown sheath and ambidextrous black leather adjustable tension sheath with embossed scrollwork on leather,Blindhorse made as well
    Seeking a nice Busse ASH,prefer standard handles,.220 stock steel or skinny ASH with regular or maybe magnum handles.Sheaths a plus,kydex or leather that could be rigged for left handed use a real plus,love cool colored blades and handles,doublecut or satin blades good too
    Still have Zero Tolerance 0301-minor wear to finish from casual pocket carry,still original sharp edge ,with lanyard zone mummy paracord lanyard (has glow in the dark tip)
    Still have customized Camillus Aftermath with purple anodized titanium framelock handles and Derespina model 10 karambit with box, light blade scuffs,blade touched up
    Will consider other Busses,Hellrazor with standard size handles,boss jacks,etc,but I love Ashes,have a 2007 anniversary ASH doublecut with olive black g10 standard handles and chuddy bear sheath that's my absolute favorite knife in my collection(for now)!
    Other quality survival type/tactical fixed blades considered(Winkler,Phil Rose,etc), but an ASH is my first choice,no fixed blades with shorter blades than their handles please( yes,I'm nuts!)
    Strider SMF folders in nice shape considered too
    Sorry,still no overseas trades for now,lost knives stuck in Customs, break grown men's hearts!
    Check my other posted Trade threads,if its not listed as "TRADED",chances are I still have it! Email aa20mkbr@yahoo.com for specific pics and trade offers. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by spartanmonkey42; 10-30-2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: 2 knives are now traded

email sent on the A2
    life's to short for safe queen's

E-mail sent on A1.

Thanks,
    Email received. Both Fallknivens A1 and A2 still available.

I know it's been some time, but is that RAT 4 still available?

Thread Information