The list is closed.
First....A HUGE thanks to Thomas W (Director of Sales and Marketing KAI USA) for making this happen. His contributions on this forum and elsewhere are very much appreciated by anyone paying attention. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you at Blade this year.
I also want to thank a few dealers here for their help and contributions to this passaround......2bkc, jonnymac44 and last but certainly not least, kershawguy. Mike and Jason, Jon and Dave...you guys are like....family.
ZT 0551 / Hinderer Design / Made in the USA
- Stonewashed Elmax blade.
- ambidextrous thumb stud.
- 6AL4V titanium frame-lock with a front handle scale of G-10.
- pocket clip is quad carry...tip up or down on either side of the knife.
Kershaw Tilt / Made in the USA
- Composite blade with Udderholm Vanax 75 as the cutting edge.
- Flipper using KVT (Kershaw Velocity Technology)
- Titanium Frame Lock with Frame Limiter Technology with a front scale of carbon fiber.
- Titanium Pocket clip
Kershaw Talon II (1425) / Made in the USA
- Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish.
- Liner locking A/O via a flipper. To be clear, this knife has "thumb studs" but they are not for opening the knife. They are present as blade stops only.
- 3-way adjustable pocket clip.
- Textured G-10 handle
Kershaw Volt II (3650) / RJ Martin Design / Made in China
- 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish.
- Liner locking A/O via a flipper.
- Tip up or down pocket clip.
- Black injection-molded Polyimide handle
Kershaw Random Task II (1515) / Ken Onion / Made in the USA
- Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Liner locking A/O
- Reversible pocket clip
- G-10 handle
Kershaw Tremor (1950) / Made in China
- 8CR13MOV, stone washed finish
- Liner locker A/O
- Tip up or down clip
- G-10 handle
I'll probably add one more knife....yet to be determined. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
On to the administrative details.
Standard Rules apply:
Special Note: You must be a member for at least 6 months AND be some level of paying membership.
Also I want to make this perfectly clear as it does come up. If you lose the knife, or it gets lost going from you to the next person, you'll need to come up with $900 to cover the replacement cost.
By signing up or by participating in any way with this passaround you agree to meet and abide by all of the following rules, terms and conditions:
You must be an adult over 18 years of age and reside in the U.S.A. to sign up or participate in this passaround.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the passaround knife is used, carried and/or possessed in a safe and lawful manner from the time that it is delivered to you or your address until you mail it to the next participant.
You must agree to and abide by all of the Bladeforums.com passaround rules.
See detailed rules here:
Also read and understand the following:
This comprises the "Shrink Wrap Warranty" for the passaround knife that is described elsewhere in this message. By participating in the passaround you agree and warrant that:
- US Addresses only! No PO Boxes!
- You are 18 or over and considered an adult under your jurisdiction.
- You can legally posses, carry, ship and receive the passaround knife.
- You take full responsibility for this knife and its use while in your possession.
- That you are participating in research and your comments and conversations about the passaround knife are limited to BladeForums.
Keep the passaround up to 1 week and PERSONALLY* send it to the next person by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail, delivery conformation, insured.
This is your responsibility, please do not rely on anyone else to mail it for you. No excuses.
Priority mail with delivery confirmation and $400.00 of insurance is SOP. You may also choose to ship via UPS or FedEx, as long as the above insurance amount is met.
When you receive the passaround please post in this thread as soon as possible so that we can keep track of it, also note the condition of the knife as it is received. Please report any discrepancies as to the description of the previous participant. In such case, please call or e-mail me, and I will determine if the knife should be sent back Please post when you send it on to the next person.
After the knife passes hands, each person needs to verify all contents were received and their condition.
And, please, post a review , in this Thread.
First 10 people:
To SIGNUP send me: