Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 239

Thread: Post your pet photos here!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    172

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Great pets guys, heres my not vicious mutt

    kenya fierce sprinkler attack.jpg

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    rock city , ontario
    Posts
    142
    oh man super! thanks a lot !
    love these dogs ! love all dogs !
    boxers: in my experience ( this being my 2nd , but first natural male) LOTS of energy ! lots of talking back HAHA and takes about 2yrs for grow and start to fill out and 2-3years to mature and get outta that puppy stage. very powerful and agile ! but very gentile doesnt know its own strength.
    PittyXMastiff: my first pittyX even tho its half mastiff its SMALL for that breed i may have got a runt as ive seen a brother of hers from the same litter and hes BIG but hes WILD ( but the people that made these dogs arent the best people) , when i got/rescued her she was a little more excitable but i calmed her down with some training... when i got her she was 2-3yrs old , had never been walked or seen another dog, ive got her now to a point where shes amazing with adults ( im a little iffy around children because kids dont know how to act and she had a rough start in life) shes ok around large dogs... shes more dominate then aggressive shed rather mount and be the boss than have to fight it out...
    great dog ! id def get a pitty again but i may lean towards BULL TERRIER just to avoid some of the idiots i have to deal with now... youd think i was walking a dragon around ?!!!!!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by AusieGav View Post
    Great pets guys, heres my not vicious mutt
    Cool! Nice photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by jdthesaint View Post
    oh man super! thanks a lot !
    love these dogs ! love all dogs !
    boxers: in my experience ( this being my 2nd , but first natural male) LOTS of energy ! lots of talking back HAHA and takes about 2yrs for grow and start to fill out and 2-3years to mature and get outta that puppy stage. very powerful and agile ! but very gentile doesnt know its own strength.
    PittyXMastiff: my first pittyX even tho its half mastiff its SMALL for that breed i may have got a runt as ive seen a brother of hers from the same litter and hes BIG but hes WILD ( but the people that made these dogs arent the best people) , when i got/rescued her she was a little more excitable but i calmed her down with some training... when i got her she was 2-3yrs old , had never been walked or seen another dog, ive got her now to a point where shes amazing with adults ( im a little iffy around children because kids dont know how to act and she had a rough start in life) shes ok around large dogs... shes more dominate then aggressive shed rather mount and be the boss than have to fight it out...
    great dog ! id def get a pitty again but i may lean towards BULL TERRIER just to avoid some of the idiots i have to deal with now... youd think i was walking a dragon around ?!!!!!
    Lmao!!! My buddy back home bred a pit bull back to the Staffordshire terrier side and wound up with some massive dogs, they were just huge and scary but they were the nicest dogs with a great temperament, I wish he had bred more of them.
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    8,699
    Quote Originally Posted by jdthesaint View Post
    oh man super! thanks a lot !
    love these dogs ! love all dogs !
    boxers: in my experience ( this being my 2nd , but first natural male) LOTS of energy ! lots of talking back HAHA and takes about 2yrs for grow and start to fill out and 2-3years to mature and get outta that puppy stage. very powerful and agile ! but very gentile doesnt know its own strength.
    PittyXMastiff: my first pittyX even tho its half mastiff its SMALL for that breed i may have got a runt as ive seen a brother of hers from the same litter and hes BIG but hes WILD ( but the people that made these dogs arent the best people) , when i got/rescued her she was a little more excitable but i calmed her down with some training... when i got her she was 2-3yrs old , had never been walked or seen another dog, ive got her now to a point where shes amazing with adults ( im a little iffy around children because kids dont know how to act and she had a rough start in life) shes ok around large dogs... shes more dominate then aggressive shed rather mount and be the boss than have to fight it out...
    great dog ! id def get a pitty again but i may lean towards BULL TERRIER just to avoid some of the idiots i have to deal with now... youd think i was walking a dragon around ?!!!!!
    Yeah I get ya on the pit deal. I manage a pet store and we host the local SPCA for adoptions on the weekends. i get people all the time that come in and say that anything that looks like a pitbull needs to be put to sleep! And they call themselves animal lovers. I will say that because of the common stereotypical owners (bad people), when you get pitbull rescue dogs there is MUCH higher incidence of ill-tempered and aggressive behavior than with other rescue breeds. Personally, I have seen numbers close to 60% of rescue pits with behavior issues due to poor upbringing. Never mind the poor nutritional condition of these animals because they wanted to "bulk up" their 6 month old puppy which shouldn't even begin to be building muscle mass until 18-24 months. I love dogs, and I love pits, but personally I would never own one.



    This is one of the pits up for adoption at my store. He is a good dog, raised well, but is the "instigator" type. He is almost 21 weeks old now.

    Maybe after I finally upgrade to a knife maker membership this year I will donate a percent of each knifes sale to the SPCA. The local director is a great lady and I see her all the time, so I am sure she would love it!


    Good on ya, Jd for takin in a rescue dog. We need more people like you in the world.


    -X

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    863
    This is my girl Charlie
    She is 2 years old and a rescue.


  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,073
    Rescues can be the best pets. She looks like she is curiuos, bet she's smart.
    Fairly Knives Aficionado #72

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    863
    She is very curious. Always trying to understand what We are saying. She is amazing.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    564
    This is My little one. She is 13!!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    863
    oops. Please delete
    Last edited by newyork; 04-01-2012 at 12:07 PM.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    8,699
    Just got back from the morning walk with my sidekick Radar.




    He likes to stop and smell the azalias, then lift his leg on them.




    He was all curious about the pressure washer.




    Back home having coffee now, gonna try to get an hour in the shop before work too.


    -Xander

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    15,483
    Cool dog! Is he a greyhound cross?

    Nice photos, Thanks!
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    8,699
    Yes, he's greyhound, boxer, sharpei mix. Or as I tell most people when they ask what breed he is, "junkyard." I really like the brindle patterning, but its kinda rare to have one brindled with no white patches, and he has none. He also has a black tongue, so I also call him my camo dog! He's 50lbs on the dot, so a bit small for a greyhound mix. But I love him like family!

    Extra points if you can guess what he is named after!

    -Xander

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by gooeytek View Post
    Molly, or as I like to refer to her, "The Mo".

    Nothing makes you melt as quickly as your little angel staring up at you with those eyes.

  14. #54

  15. #55
    I haven't figured out how to post a full size image. If you click on the thumbnail below you'll see our newest cat, Buddy. We have three.


    Buddybox-1.jpg

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    GTA, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    510
    Blog Entries
    15
    This is pinky my pigeon.


  17. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    774


    my two pups

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by fast14riot View Post
    Yes, he's greyhound, boxer, sharpei mix. Or as I tell most people when they ask what breed he is, "junkyard." I really like the brindle patterning, but its kinda rare to have one brindled with no white patches, and he has none. He also has a black tongue, so I also call him my camo dog! He's 50lbs on the dot, so a bit small for a greyhound mix. But I love him like family!

    Extra points if you can guess what he is named after!

    -Xander
    Nice! I am very familiar with greyhounds, we had some of the fastest ones around. The brindle with no white is almost certainly from Irish/older UK breeding stock and is a cool and unusual feature. We had a lot of dogs that looked like him in fact he has the same look on his face as my last greyhound/doberman chorizo would get. I wouldn't doubt that he could be related to dogs my parents had back in the 70's. A pure brindle is usually a fast dog!

    MASH?
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bayfield, CO 7500 feet elevation
    Posts
    15,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ima19d View Post
    my dog strider...
    Nice! Cool looking dog!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseguy View Post
    I haven't figured out how to post a full size image. If you click on the thumbnail below you'll see our newest cat, Buddy. We have three.
    Awesome! That cat looks like an exact cross between two cats I had! Great pic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinerazor View Post
    This is pinky my pigeon.
    That is neat, cool coloring too. I had wondered if you could have one a a pet, they are super smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPisaster View Post


    my two pups
    I tried to get the pic working to no avail... thanks for posting though!
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Posts
    8,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fairly Knives View Post
    Nice! I am very familiar with greyhounds, we had some of the fastest ones around. The brindle with no white is almost certainly from Irish/older UK breeding stock and is a cool and unusual feature. We had a lot of dogs that looked like him in fact he has the same look on his face as my last greyhound/doberman chorizo would get. I wouldn't doubt that he could be related to dogs my parents had back in the 70's. A pure brindle is usually a fast dog!

    MASH?
    Cool, I remember you saying you had a bunch of greyhouds. I don't know a whole bunch about the breed buti absolutely love them! God forbid, when the time comes to get another family dog, it will be a greyhound rescue.

    Nope, not from MASH!


    -Xander

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •