Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your pet photos here!

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Great pets guys, heres my not vicious mutt

kenya fierce sprinkler attack.jpg

oh man super! thanks a lot !
    love these dogs ! love all dogs !
    boxers: in my experience ( this being my 2nd , but first natural male) LOTS of energy ! lots of talking back HAHA and takes about 2yrs for grow and start to fill out and 2-3years to mature and get outta that puppy stage. very powerful and agile ! but very gentile doesnt know its own strength.
    PittyXMastiff: my first pittyX even tho its half mastiff its SMALL for that breed i may have got a runt as ive seen a brother of hers from the same litter and hes BIG but hes WILD ( but the people that made these dogs arent the best people) , when i got/rescued her she was a little more excitable but i calmed her down with some training... when i got her she was 2-3yrs old , had never been walked or seen another dog, ive got her now to a point where shes amazing with adults ( im a little iffy around children because kids dont know how to act and she had a rough start in life) shes ok around large dogs... shes more dominate then aggressive shed rather mount and be the boss than have to fight it out...
    great dog ! id def get a pitty again but i may lean towards BULL TERRIER just to avoid some of the idiots i have to deal with now... youd think i was walking a dragon around ?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AusieGav View Post
    Great pets guys, heres my not vicious mutt
    Cool! Nice photo!

Quote Originally Posted by jdthesaint View Post
    boxers: in my experience ( this being my 2nd , but first natural male) LOTS of energy ! lots of talking back HAHA and takes about 2yrs for grow and start to fill out and 2-3years to mature and get outta that puppy stage. very powerful and agile ! but very gentile doesnt know its own strength.
    PittyXMastiff: my first pittyX even tho its half mastiff its SMALL for that breed i may have got a runt as ive seen a brother of hers from the same litter and hes BIG but hes WILD ( but the people that made these dogs arent the best people) , when i got/rescued her she was a little more excitable but i calmed her down with some training... when i got her she was 2-3yrs old , had never been walked or seen another dog, ive got her now to a point where shes amazing with adults ( im a little iffy around children because kids dont know how to act and she had a rough start in life) shes ok around large dogs... shes more dominate then aggressive shed rather mount and be the boss than have to fight it out...
    great dog ! id def get a pitty again but i may lean towards BULL TERRIER just to avoid some of the idiots i have to deal with now... youd think i was walking a dragon around ?!!!!!
    Lmao!!! My buddy back home bred a pit bull back to the Staffordshire terrier side and wound up with some massive dogs, they were just huge and scary but they were the nicest dogs with a great temperament, I wish he had bred more of them.
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

Stockton, CA - We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdthesaint View Post
    Yeah I get ya on the pit deal. I manage a pet store and we host the local SPCA for adoptions on the weekends. i get people all the time that come in and say that anything that looks like a pitbull needs to be put to sleep! And they call themselves animal lovers. I will say that because of the common stereotypical owners (bad people), when you get pitbull rescue dogs there is MUCH higher incidence of ill-tempered and aggressive behavior than with other rescue breeds. Personally, I have seen numbers close to 60% of rescue pits with behavior issues due to poor upbringing. Never mind the poor nutritional condition of these animals because they wanted to "bulk up" their 6 month old puppy which shouldn't even begin to be building muscle mass until 18-24 months. I love dogs, and I love pits, but personally I would never own one.

This is one of the pits up for adoption at my store. He is a good dog, raised well, but is the "instigator" type. He is almost 21 weeks old now.

Maybe after I finally upgrade to a knife maker membership this year I will donate a percent of each knifes sale to the SPCA. The local director is a great lady and I see her all the time, so I am sure she would love it!

Good on ya, Jd for takin in a rescue dog. We need more people like you in the world.

-X

This is my girl Charlie
    She is 2 years old and a rescue.

Rescues can be the best pets. She looks like she is curiuos, bet she's smart.
    Fairly Knives Aficionado #72

She is very curious. Always trying to understand what We are saying. She is amazing.

This is My little one. She is 13!!

oops. Please delete
    Last edited by newyork; 04-01-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Just got back from the morning walk with my sidekick Radar.

He likes to stop and smell the azalias, then lift his leg on them.

He was all curious about the pressure washer.

Back home having coffee now, gonna try to get an hour in the shop before work too.

-Xander

Cool dog! Is he a greyhound cross?

Nice photos, Thanks!
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- These go to eleven!

Yes, he's greyhound, boxer, sharpei mix. Or as I tell most people when they ask what breed he is, "junkyard." I really like the brindle patterning, but its kinda rare to have one brindled with no white patches, and he has none. He also has a black tongue, so I also call him my camo dog! He's 50lbs on the dot, so a bit small for a greyhound mix. But I love him like family!

Extra points if you can guess what he is named after!

-Xander

Quote Originally Posted by gooeytek View Post
    Molly, or as I like to refer to her, "The Mo".

Nothing makes you melt as quickly as your little angel staring up at you with those eyes.

I haven't figured out how to post a full size image. If you click on the thumbnail below you'll see our newest cat, Buddy. We have three.

Buddybox-1.jpg

Blog Entries
    This is pinky my pigeon.

my two pups

Quote Originally Posted by fast14riot View Post
    Yes, he's greyhound, boxer, sharpei mix. Or as I tell most people when they ask what breed he is, "junkyard." I really like the brindle patterning, but its kinda rare to have one brindled with no white patches, and he has none. He also has a black tongue, so I also call him my camo dog! He's 50lbs on the dot, so a bit small for a greyhound mix. But I love him like family!

Extra points if you can guess what he is named after!

-Xander
    Nice! I am very familiar with greyhounds, we had some of the fastest ones around. The brindle with no white is almost certainly from Irish/older UK breeding stock and is a cool and unusual feature. We had a lot of dogs that looked like him in fact he has the same look on his face as my last greyhound/doberman chorizo would get. I wouldn't doubt that he could be related to dogs my parents had back in the 70's. A pure brindle is usually a fast dog!

MASH?
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ima19d View Post
    my dog strider...
    Nice! Cool looking dog!

Quote Originally Posted by caseguy View Post
    I haven't figured out how to post a full size image. If you click on the thumbnail below you'll see our newest cat, Buddy. We have three.
    Awesome! That cat looks like an exact cross between two cats I had! Great pic...

Quote Originally Posted by Spinerazor View Post
    This is pinky my pigeon.
    That is neat, cool coloring too. I had wondered if you could have one a a pet, they are super smart.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPisaster View Post

my two pups
    I tried to get the pic working to no avail... thanks for posting though!
    @danielfairly Instagram!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fairly Knives View Post
    Nice! I am very familiar with greyhounds, we had some of the fastest ones around. The brindle with no white is almost certainly from Irish/older UK breeding stock and is a cool and unusual feature. We had a lot of dogs that looked like him in fact he has the same look on his face as my last greyhound/doberman chorizo would get. I wouldn't doubt that he could be related to dogs my parents had back in the 70's. A pure brindle is usually a fast dog!

MASH?
    Cool, I remember you saying you had a bunch of greyhouds. I don't know a whole bunch about the breed buti absolutely love them! God forbid, when the time comes to get another family dog, it will be a greyhound rescue.

Nope, not from MASH!

-Xander

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information