Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Kershaw Cryo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

... after pre-ordering since june on Amazon, mine came with a missing lockbar stabilizer... and god knows what else?

Should I contact amazon for a return or should I contact kershaw knives?

Wow..Id Call Kershaw and Ask them what actions you should take.

I'm sure Kershaw will send you a new stabilizer and screw. Would save the hassle of sending back to Amazon, etc.

I received mine yesterday. I love it...what a great little knife!

I should have wiped off the pocket lint before I took those.

Quote Originally Posted by chester22 View Post
    Mine has just shipped from the 'zon....yippie!
    ^posted that yesterday afternoon...came in the mail today...is the 'zon located in my backyard haha..

Awesome 0551 mini.. I love it! love the size, color and of course assisted opening!

Picked one up today at a local shop. Paid a little more then they go for online but I like to support local guys who carry good stuff. Really impressed so far. I'll be waiting for the Cryo 2 as well. Would love to see one of these in a more moderately priced model, fancier steel, etc. Great little knife so far.

I'm ordering one...a very nice knife for the design and price.

It's great to finally see these available. I know a lot of people, me included, have been waiting for quite awhile... It looks like the final product was worth the wait.

Now I have to go see if I can find one

Mike

R.I.P Bill ( Maniacal Pete ) I only wish there was something we could have done to help...

Got mine yesterday. This is my first Kershaw, first time using a flipper or thumbstud on a knife. I am very impressed. My knife seems to be a perfect specimen. I much prefer the flipper to the thumbstud as it is easier on the fingers lol. Now I need to find something to cut with this hah

Here is a pic of mine! Love this thing!
    Last edited by gaemtp; 07-29-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Sorry duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by elbowtko View Post

... after pre-ordering since june on Amazon, mine came with a missing lockbar stabilizer... and god knows what else?

Should I contact amazon for a return or should I contact kershaw knives?
    I'd almost send it back to Amazon is my thinking since this is a "China made" knife more than likely Kershaw will want you to send it to them for replacement anyway.

Now I have one for each hand.

They're not different colors, just bad iPhone pic.

I feel like I got screwed. I PRE-ORDERED in January, still don't have mine. I know the order is active because they send me a weekly email saying, "your item is still in process."

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonsc View Post
    I feel like I got screwed. I PRE-ORDERED in January, still don't have mine. I know the order is active because they send me a weekly email saying, "your item is still in process."

Ah, that must be KC. They stink at preorders. They strung me along on a knife for a couple months before finally letting me know it was out of stock and not coming back in.

I cancelled my order with them and went for that big online retailer that everyone talks about. I even preordered really late and I still got them in the first shipment out. I recommend you switch. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by allyourblood View Post
    Ah, that must be KC. They stink at preorders. They strung me along on a knife for a couple months before finally letting me know it was out of stock and not coming back in.

I cancelled my order with them and went for that big online retailer that everyone talks about. I even preordered really late and I still got them in the first shipment out. I recommend you switch. Good luck!
    I didn't say it, and you didn't say it. But yeah, that place is where I preordered.

Why can't this be made in the US?

uh, because it wouldnt be at that $30 price point... Besides for it being stamped on the blade that its from China, it doesnt bother me at all where it was made. Fantastic knife

Finally caved and bought mine. I thought I was strong enough to wait for the Cryo II, but alas... I wasn't.
    - EZB

Thumbs up

Mine kicked out the Shallot....a long time EDC fave....no regrets.

Don't give a ratzazz where it's made.

A few friends have bought the Cryo....they had previously collected those other knives

(that brand with the spydieholes <jerkit emoticon removed>
    or that brand with the dainty lil' butterflies on the blade <jerkit emoticon removed>)

and lo! and behold: we have new Kershaw Converts!

Frankly: I can't wait til the Cryo II's are ready.
    Last edited by Morrow; 08-02-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: inappropriate emoticon

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread Information