Thread: In the shop 12/12/2011

In the shop 12/12/2011

ADVERTISEMENT
    I think when I have my camera in the shop I will try to remember to take a few photos of whatever seems to be of interest for the day. I will probably usually use thumbnails for these threads to save load time and seerver space.

So here is the first of these posts - In keeping with the Dinosaur theme here is what is on the workbench today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redrummd; 12-13-2011 at 12:04 AM.

I should add and here is what is on the floor. The fearless heater guards on full alert!

Beware all pant leg cuffs - The little un' will get them even if she is waggin' her tail at you and smiling after giving her a cookie. Lance has been there and done that a few times.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Michael,

Looks like some very promising rare stones.

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Redrummd View Post
    I should add and here is what is on the floor. The fearless heater guards on full alert!

Beware all pant leg cuffs - The little un' will get them even if she is waggin' her tail at you and smiling after giving her a cookie. Lance has been there and done that a few times.
    The heater guard dogs are awesome & I can verify that Ginger loves pant leg cuffs! Mike, I am glad you are able to share these glimpses of the shop & at least some of the process steps involved in crafting one of your stone works of art. Maybe one of your threads can follow one specific knife from start to finish - THAT... would be cool! As many times as I have visited, I would still love to see all the steps involved.
    Would anyone else out there want to see it too?????
    -Lance
    BCCI Lifetime member #2128

Thread Information