Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Orange Paramilitary 2 pre-order available!

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Thanks guys just ordered one.

Use coupon code 'nutnfancy' for free shipping. Doesn't work for international orders though.

Already halfway sold out....

Just put my order in......this Para 2 addiction is starting to really get to me.
    "A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key."--- Paul Valery
    Veritas Aequitas --honor and truth in actions and justice, regardless of the circumstances.
    Survive, Adapt, and Overcome...

I must be crazy 'cause I just ordered one on a whim. Only had my standard Para 2 since the 25th but I really like it. I wish I could'a bought the blue one from BBS but the price really put me off. I do dig the orange though, so for fifty bucks less? Yes, please.

ssent mine in

Sigh - couldn't resist this great value. You have to applaud Cutlery Shoppe for selling this at such a reasonable price. I now have three limited-edition PM 2s on pre-order (brown, blue and orange), despite not having owned any PM model before (though I have owned many Spydercos).

I was gonna wait until Monday because of some things with my debit card but I had a feeling that these were gonna go fast. Instead, I asked a friend in the US to order for me yesterday. Glad I did because of this email from Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by singularity35 View Post
    I was gonna wait until Monday because of some things with my debit card but I had a feeling that these were gonna go fast. Instead, I asked a friend in the US to order for me yesterday. Glad I did because of this email from Jeff.

That's great. I've ordered from CS a couple of times in the past and I have always been really happy. I think he should get an exclusive Carbon Fiber/S90V Yojimbo 2.

Ugh, you had to go and show me that. I was blissfully unaware that it was ever cheaper than 35% off.

Well now I can officially say it, I am one of the 800 to own this knife!

I decided to pull the trigger and just put in my pre-order for $126 a few minutes ago; thanks to richardtran for the heads up on the code, much appreciated.

Anyone know or have a guess if or when they will give updates on estimated arrival? I am so excited, I honestly don't know if I will be able to wait the few months for it.

*Nevermind, i just read the preorder policy. I cant wait for this one!

In!!!

MMMMmmmmm!!! Orange para2! I can not fight the urge. I am weak...

figured i would post the pic so people can see it on smart phones etc.

i pre ordered mine too! thanks for the heads up

I have to wait till in the morning to preorder, hopefully it won't go up again before then.

Yeah, ordered...

Damn thanks for the heads up guys. Thank you CS (Jeff)!

I'll pass on this one..having three different knives with cts-xhp already, its almost like I'm paying $130 just for the g10

Quote Originally Posted by 23xdm3.8 View Post
    I'll pass on this one..having three different knives with cts-xhp already, its almost like I'm paying $130 just for the g10
    I confess that I sort of am. I like the overall design, and I don't really care much about the steel. I carried a SS Endura for years with AUS-6 and it was great; I'm happy with whatever steel Spyderco decides to use.

I just want the orange handle. In fact, I might just sell my plain black model when this comes in, just to offset the cost. I don't plan on locking it away, so I don't know if I really need two.

You guys are kill'n me. I just couldn't resist Just ordered one and looking forward to using the CTS-XHP steel.

Got one on order.

it will look good with my other orange knives.

George
    Last edited by Fat Goat Forge; 12-31-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allyourblood View Post
    I confess that I sort of am. I like the overall design, and I don't really care much about the steel. I carried a SS Endura for years with AUS-6 and it was great; I'm happy with whatever steel Spyderco decides to use.

I just want the orange handle. In fact, I might just sell my plain black model when this comes in, just to offset the cost. I don't plan on locking it away, so I don't know if I really need two.
    I'm the opposite. I really only care about the blade. To be honest, I would rather have a different color G10.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information