Thread: Treeman's knives.

Treeman's knives.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Any of you fellas use your knives made by Jim "Treeman" Behring? It'd be great if you could post pics in action if you've got any. Luv' the old school Scagel look.

Ask GUNKNIFENUT
    Last edited by WILLIAM.M; 01-17-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    Siegle Knife Expert----
    If you have one you want to buy,sell or trade--contact me

Quote Originally Posted by WILLIAM.M View Post
    Ask GUNKNIFENUT
    Man, I wish I still had those pics! That was the last computer that crashed. I had 5 customs made by Jim from a deal we worked out, he made me a small bird and trout with a 4 inch blade, several medium blades, and an 7-8 inch chopper...it was his first with hammer marks on the blade...at my request.
    I looked at it for about a week, and then said..."what the heck", and went out and chopped a big poplar blow down with it. His heat treat is spot on, and he makes a work of art that functions as well as it looks. I do believe I traded it off for some Busse, which had my interest at the time, and now I wish I had a time machine...I would kick my own ass for that trade.

Never tried to post here before. What's the procedure?

Don't have any of the classic range, and haven't put my Treeman to use yet, but since I see so few pictures of any of their knives here, I am going to post anyway

One of their modern range.

Thread Information