Thread: Knife laws in malta

Knife laws in malta

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello there, I'm going to malta this summer for a week and i couldnt find any information on the internet, so i would like to ask if someone here knows the law down there?

I was there in 2006 and saw a number of switchblades for sale all over the island so i would have to assume (I know...) that at least they are legal. There was a martial arts store in Luqa that sells just about everything. I would say you could carry folders but don't wave them around (like anywhere) and you should be fine. I never had an issue with mine and the clip was always hanging out of my pocket. You could email a martial arts place as well, they should have info or be able to find it.

Hey, i know its been a while since you've posted, but you shouldn't worry.. they are very relaxed over there i lived there for some time, and carried knives daily.... no problems.. plus as tattooed said, they sell all typed of knives in the markets...
    "Live for nothing, or die for something."- John Rambo

E-mail me at aaj4000@yahoo.com

I posted a reply over here in case someone does a search in the future for Maltese knife laws: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ighlight=malta

Thread Information