Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amy-0 Conspiracy. . . . aka. . . "Trolling On The Internet" . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by CR33 View Post
    Douchi-bag needs to get a job, a life, a new GF who might actually like him or something. That's really pathetic. Opens an account too just to respond here.
    No... That would be a whole different troll. Uncle Jarvis...and now he's banned...again.
    Lexi ROXX!!!
    BOLO: Poached Bose BLADE Lottery Zulu Spear (thread link)
    "Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?" ~'Mr. Universe'
    Platinum Member - Busse Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    No... That would be a whole different troll. Uncle Jarvis...and now he's banned...again.
    Well, my young friend, a mod's gotta do ... what a mod's gotta do.

Hope Penn's Woods is lovely this year.

We're getting by down South. Not the same without a real winter, though.

You wouldn't believe how things have been "going" at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post

What in the hell are you talking about???

If you really don't deal with drama well, then you really shouldn't have stirred the pot... I'm referring to the first line in your post... Surely you didn't want to make it sound like another conspiracy...right?
    And yes...let's ALL keep a cool head, m'kay?

Jaxx, I am willing to bet he is talking about members accusing other's of being the one who sent the Email. (like possibly people sending inquiring emails/pm's to others asking if they are the one who sent that email).

I am pretty sure I know who we are talking about, but won't voice it.

Quote Originally Posted by u812 View Post
    guys that thinks TV shows are real.
    now that pisses me off, you are telling me that tv shows aren't based on real stories?
    so bonanza and have gun will travel... were just a hoax! now that sucks and I'm drinking
    all the booze tonight for everybody!

unless your just kidding me?

Skunk, that pic is GREAT!!!

As you can see I don't post a bunch here but I follow this forum every night. In my humble opinion (I think there's a short cut for this, (wshtf) or something like that?

I believe you are all out of control, or at least a couple of you is. Now... ... (This really makes me mad when I loose my thoughts) where was I? Oh, I know that Amy-0 my fav Busse Girl as well as Jerry my fav Busse... that they know damned good and well who they are talking about. Unless they told you then all this is just speculation on your part. Jerry (If in fact he even exist) simply said that Amy- was disturbed.

Like Jerry said, lets all have a baby, errrr no... I'm having a drink...

And we all should drink, for meeting Amy, for her drinking all the Coors light so we didn't have to drink it, for me not tossing her in the fountain when she dared me to do it. And for these things I am a wiser and grateful people err person.

I say these words in the name of Jesus Christ, or In God we Trust

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kanik View Post
    Skunk, that pic is GREAT!!!
    its a classic isnt it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfattyt View Post
    Jaxx, I am willing to bet he is talking about members accusing other's of being the one who sent the Email. (like possibly people sending inquiring emails/pm's to others asking if they are the one who sent that email).

I am pretty sure I know who we are talking about, but won't voice it.
    You may be right, but that post just seemed to be a very odd way to point that out. Fairly dramatic, in fact. Maybe it's me...dunno, it's been kind of a long day 'round here...however, I really don't think folks are spending a whole lotta time sending PM's/emails around looking for this "Ex-Hog" person...but mebbe I'm wrong.

Frankly, it don't take a Master's degree in rocket surgery to figure out who this guy is...
    Lexi ROXX!!!
    "Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?" ~'Mr. Universe'

Then who is it and why don't you guys spill the beans?

i think because it's a personal thing, that they don't publicize. i mean really, amy forwarded an email to jerry, maybe she wanted him to explain more (which he did) to the forums, and amy also told the forum what the dealio was. now we all love amy. but she made a hard decision, and i bet it hurt, it hurt all of you. but i'm happy cause her and her whole family arrives here tomorrow morning on the 7:30 flight from oHIo and i'm so happy to finally have a family i can call my own. mine, she's all mine, including her whole family and all the secrets she has been keeping from us OMG! im so excited i could pee!... after i have onemore drink

ok, that one went down fast. so waht now?

Quote Originally Posted by Trident777 View Post
    Then who is it and why don't you guys spill the beans?
    Well...lemme see...

... Because it is against Moderator policy...to start riots...yes, that's it.

SKUNK! ...Have another on me, brother! I think I'll join ya...and since yer adopting family, how's about one more HOG? ...Besides, I wanna live with Amy in the home on the Mashed Cat range...
    Lexi ROXX!!!

holy crap! the earth would change it's magnetic poles, this could be what the Mayans were speaking of, 2012 DEC 21 three days after my birthday i get your collection!!!
    OMG BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by idahoskunk; 02-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.

...Does that mean, on my birthday 4 days before yours, that I get YOUR collection???

DEAL!!!

...But I get to sleep in Amy's room... ...Since yer adopting us all...
    Lexi ROXX!!!

MMmmmm, deal! but just the room!

I see that we're gonna have to fine tune this agreement...!
    Lexi ROXX!!!

I noticed a trend of a few hogs selling off their respective collections over the past year.

I figured it was economics and the tough economy.

I didn't think it was because of bad blood or jealousy or personal reasons.

I guess I find this upsetting, like many of you.

But I believe in forgiveness. And I believe in judging people not in their darkest hour, but by the ledger of their work and contributions.

I'm sure whoever that 'troll' is, he is not a lost cause or an a-hole, but a misguided soul who feels hurt or betrayed. And whether or not his reasons for feeling the way he does are justified, we still need to remember that at one time he was one of us.

I guess my point is holding a grudge won't do us any good. Find forgiveness in your heart. Embrace those who you are at odds with.

Amy-o is an excellent person. She's been nothing but aces and her decision to leave Busse Combat was both selfless and humble. Nothing can diminish that, no one can tear her down.

Jerry, no worries mate. You hold all the cards. A thriving business, wonderful employees, and fervent customer base. Don't let this wayward soul get to you. Instead, and despite how difficult it may seem, forgive him/her. Then you become truly free.

Bless the Busse Family

Terry Blinski
    Last edited by TerryBlinski; 02-03-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: drunkin typos

Jerry can tell me to FOAD anytime he pleases....would not be happy but I am sure I would not see any great retribution in selling off blades I bought. As much as I like the "Club Atmosphere" we have going here, it still comes down to the damn fine blades to me....

Good words Terry -- thank you.

John

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information