Thread: WTB: Horton edc blood

WTB: Horton edc blood

ADVERTISEMENT
    I'm not to sure just how this works but I'm looking to buy a Horton EDC Blood. Have been stalking BF for a while now looking for one for sale but im always a day late. So if anyone is even thinking about parting with one of these beauties let me know. I want on in S7. Thanks guys.

Good luck. They come up a couple of times a year. And you only need one. It's all I use these days for a fixed EDC.

Yeah. I've wanted one for a while and I see previous posts where J let them go for a steal but they seem to get sold as fast as they are posted. Love the design and the steel used. Im always a day late. I may just have to beg him to custom make me one.

Blog Entries
    The guys with fixed blades are holding them seems like. I haven't made one (any fixed blades) in 4 months. And I don't know when I will make another that's not in my backlog of about 10 blades. That's the last of my orders. From years ago.

Yeah seems like they arent about to let them slip out of their hands just yet. Id so take a tac 4 folder if it was plausible in s7. Those suckas are a work of art.

Blog Entries
    You will prob just see folders in some form of D2. CPM or reg. Damascus or. .......???

D2, cpm-d2. And damascus? I do dig those damascus blades. Whats the damascus makeup on those? So are those just your fave steels to work with at the moment or?

Blog Entries
    Naw. They are the best steels for me. Overall. That I have ever used. And I've used alot

Blog Entries
    I use Chad Nichols Damascus. Stainless and Carbon.

Are the damascus blades alot more than the standard d2 and cpm-D2 blades you are making J? Ive seen your folder go for upward of 500 on arizona customs knives website so was wondering how much i need to set aside for one.

Blog Entries
    Upward of 500 u mean 685 to 750. A damascus blade is A 100 dollar upcharge from d2

Blog Entries
    I don't charge as much. But I also don't take any orders. I put stuff that's available for sale on forum

Yeah. Your folders are going for a nice chunk of change but im sure they are worth it. Ill make sure i keep my eye out on the forum for one for sale then. Hopefully someone gives me a heads up on one they are willing to part with.

Blog Entries
    People here are real friendly. Man. You will get a knife. No worries

Ive noticed that. Its like a big family. I got my spyderco para 2 in 20cp from here. Been scouring the forums for knives everyday after work. Im on the prowl.

I had two guys point me to a folder when I was looking. I wasnt a member at the forum it was for sale at, so they got me in touch with him. These are good guys here. Hell, I've made a couple of pretty good buddys here. Even had a guy send me some knives to try out.

And, if you like the folder... Wait till you see the tomahawk. Its under the back seat in my pickup everywhere I go.
    "Be in no doubt about the psychological scars the 9/11 attack inflicted on every single American, from the bereaved of Lower Manhattan to the remotest one-horse town in Arkansas. A Navy Seal may have shot Bin Laden, but there were 300 million fingers on the trigger."

Ive seen pics of the Tomahawk. Its freaking awesome. Right now I just keep a DeadOn demolition hammer tucked on the side of my seat for stupid people. Otherwise I always have a sidearm and knife on. Never can be too careful entering houses to repo them these days. Thanks for the info Jamescaan.

Thread Information