Thread: Boker Trench Knife

Boker Trench Knife

ADVERTISEMENT
    Anyone have the Boker Trench Knife? Any good?

Boker Trench Knife

I have one. Great knife, super sharp, excellent balance. The only drawback for me is the handle is a little too short for my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerbluedog View Post
    I have one. Great knife, super sharp, excellent balance. The only drawback for me is the handle is a little too short for my preference.
    Do you have the wood or plastic version handle?

Mine is the original with the wood handle.
    I'm not really crazy about the sheath either, but it is supposed to be an accurate reproduction, so I guess I shouldn't be disappointed that it doesn't have all the modern day improvements in sheath technology.

The blade looks like German quality, but you are right it is dated technology both blade and sheath. It still has the histrorical cool factor.

I have one of the wooden handled ones. I like it, but I haven't had great luck getting it sharp. But then again, my sharpening skills ain't much of anything. Great balance, great grips, and surprisingly light. Wish they'd do a g10 handle version of this with a kydex sheath. I like plain edges and carbon steel.

Quote Originally Posted by malodorousroadkill View Post
    I have one of the wooden handled ones. I like it, but I haven't had great luck getting it sharp. But then again, my sharpening skills ain't much of anything. Great balance, great grips, and surprisingly light. Wish they'd do a g10 handle version of this with a kydex sheath. I like plain edges and carbon steel.
    I have the same problem as you. I try but, my sharpening skills ain't much of anything.

Thread Information