Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: SNARK!!! The Herald Angels Singing

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by clich View Post
    you and flexx can make a pack snob club. the packerheads or something. I wouldnt wanna have to go through flexxx's initiation though.......
    Yeah, I hear its got something to do with being nude and covered in flower peddles.

Well I have a large pack, a large day pack, a camelback(small) an older large pack, and my school bag that is a low end asault pack, and then a small edc sling bag. I should stop buying packs now, but I probably won't

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch
    should i be worried that the guy on ebay hasnt updated the RBK with a tracking number yet?

^yes, yes you should

Holy crap. Hardware came in and I just took the new board for a test ride. Fast. Very fast.
    About halfway down the street in front of my house, it occurred to me I should have looked up some braking techniques.
    Fortunately, my neighbor has an inclined driveway. Otherwise, Moose might be getting all my Beckers next month.

Pic of the board I bought (well not my exact board, but a Miramar stock photo)...

Is that a long board? Aren't you supposed to brake the same way as a snow board? I'm not sure just asking...

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

Really, I'm not a total moron. I actually did read a bit about braking.
    You either drag your foot or you do a slide like with a snowboard. But I was hauling ass, and foot braking seemed kind of ineffective.
    Seeing as how my helmet is still in the UPS system, I didn't feel up for an inaugural slide attempt.

When I get my Big Kahuna stick, I'll look almost identical to this guy.

My buddy photoshopped this as a joke

Okay, I'll confess. I really look more like Mike O'Donnell.

I really wasn't sure, I just remember when I was about 12/13 and I was skateboarding that was how I was braking. Granted that was 16/17 years ago, I don't know if they have changed techniques or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Really, I'm not a total moron. I actually did read a bit about braking.
    You either drag your foot or you do a slide like with a snowboard. But I was hauling ass, and foot braking seemed kind of ineffective.
    Seeing as how my helmet is still in the UPS system, I didn't feel up for an inaugural slide attempt.

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

Since that pic I lost a bunch of weight to prove a point to an ex, then once the point was proven I put it all back on again

Tradewater said this is more what you look like long boarding

I saw a dude doing that on the dance floor of the club I worked at, I thought it looked kinda strange

Quote Originally Posted by edctac View Post
    Since that pic I lost a bunch of weight to prove a point to an ex, then once the point was proven I put it all back on again
    I've made that point before... When I was with my ex I was 315, she dumped me, I dropped to 250. Now I'm at about 275... I've put on more muscle, but it's still under a nice thick layer of fat which keeps me nice and warm now.

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

Yeah same here, I wasn't that big but I got shredded then got lazzy

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleonbear View Post
    I've made that point before... When I was with my ex I was 315, she dumped me, I dropped to 250. Now I'm at about 275... I've put on more muscle, but it's still under a nice thick layer of fat which keeps me nice and warm now.
    I call mine built in "karate padding". Granted I lost a bunch. My heaviest was when i sold cars and sat at a desk all day but was still a young single guy. Beer and fatty food galore without being able to play ice hockey anymore . Since then I've joined a men's league, eat less crap, and drink whiskey on the rocks. That's the mans diet. I still got a little fluff but I look normal now for my build.

That is my thing, I look decent for my build. I'm never gonna be "Flexxxy" but I don't want to be either. I'm good with my size. I'm a barrel chested linebacker. Played in school for 5 years and was scouted by a couple of top schools. Never got to make it cause of an injury but still I played my role and filled the spot. I don't carry my weight like a fatty. I have a stomach but it isn't overly prominent.

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

I go up and down, I'm 5'11" and about 195lbs, got down to 164 once and I looked like christian bale in the machinist.

I'm 5'10/11. Like I said, I'm currently 275-ish. However my chest is 64" around the shoulders. My waist is only 44" and my calves are each 21" around... If I get down below 225 I look sick. 235-250 is my ideal weight. I will get back down to it, I just have been enjoying being single lately, possibly a bit too much.

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

So there is really 60 people here tonight and no one has anything to talk about?

Vote Dresnor in 2015
    -Jared Karlin

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information