Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: SNARK!!! The Herald Angels Singing

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphnuge View Post
    Got a Junglas in the mail today. I'm gonna love this blade, but it smells funny for some reason .....

Hey, that one has my serial number on it.

Better return it, or I'm call in the cops.

Moose
    After this, I'm gonna need a Percocet the size of a Hardee's biscuit......-Unknown Millwright

I have the newer one - have not shot it lots, but it's significantly better than the mid 90's one I had and sold off years back.

Bladite - I totally agree with you on not buying into a platform I don't like "just because all the cool kids have them".
    for example, not a huge fan of the AK, but love the SKS.
    Love the M1A - but can't afford it.
    OTOH, with a little tuning a Cetme can be as accurate & reliable a platform as a PTR91 or HK91 - and can be found under $600 on occasion. FAL doesn't cost much more.
    .22lr -- whole lotta fun for nottalotta $$.
    RP #434 BH #57
    Proud supporter of JK Handmade Knives #61; TM Hunt; Terrio Handmade Knives #458 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

Oh, yeah - Davy Jones died today.
    I wonder how long it'll be before someone starts making jokes about the new "Zombees" TV show.
    "here we come, shamblin' down the street"
    "get the funniest looks from"
    "everyone we eat!"
    "hey, hey we're the Zombees!"
    "and we just want to shamble around!"
    "we're too busy singin"
    "to chase anybody down"...
    RP #434 BH #57
    Proud supporter of JK Handmade Knives #61; TM Hunt; Terrio Handmade Knives #458 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch

oh no...clich is now armed & dangerous!

you'll put your eye out kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Nsvens89 View Post
    I hear you about the insomnia, my sleep schedule is messed up beyond belief. You going to take the BK2 along for the demo? I can imagine it would be handy!

my cousin has been hearing me talk bout the Beast for awhile...he looked at the ruined fridge, looked at me, looked at my 2 in my back pocket...said ''hand me this socalled great KNIFE of yours''

he stabbed the fridge expecting it to bounce off I think...the look on his face when it buried up halfway to the hilt was priceless. He stabbed it some more, then I told him ''that aint nuthin" and proceeded to baton it thru the fridge with a 2x4. Long story short, he wants a Beast2 for hisself now.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbilly View Post

my cousin has been hearing me talk bout the Beast for awhile...he looked at the ruined fridge, looked at me, looked at my 2 in my back pocket...said ''hand me this socalled great KNIFE of yours''

he stabbed the fridge expecting it to bounce off I think...the look on his face when it buried up halfway to the hilt was priceless. He stabbed it some more, then I told him ''that aint nuthin" and proceeded to baton it thru the fridge with a 2x4. Long story short, he wants a Beast2 for hisself now.
    Oh, hell yeah.

Loves it.

Moose
    After this, I'm gonna need a Percocet the size of a Hardee's biscuit......-Unknown Millwright

Quote Originally Posted by 1066vik View Post
    I have the newer one - have not shot it lots, but it's significantly better than the mid 90's one I had and sold off years back.

Bladite - I totally agree with you on not buying into a platform I don't like "just because all the cool kids have them".
    for example, not a huge fan of the AK, but love the SKS.
    Love the M1A - but can't afford it.
    OTOH, with a little tuning a Cetme can be as accurate & reliable a platform as a PTR91 or HK91 - and can be found under $600 on occasion. FAL doesn't cost much more.
    .22lr -- whole lotta fun for nottalotta $$.
    my PTR-32 was not terribly expensive, compared to a good AK, and has that match barrel, excellent reliability, and shoot da cheap ammo.

FALs can be pricey... esp if you ignore the non-metric ones. DSA models command huge prices. go figure

a fun .22LR semi-auto with big mags and a nice optic == da amusements for way cheap.
    Bladite

'''Has full plans for zombie apocalypse, no idea what he's doing TUESDAY'''

Becker Forum. PSSSSST, hey buddy, wanna read the List of Lists? or the Becker forum Rules/FAQ?
    Perhaps check out the Becker Blade Database? Lots and LOTS of often asked for information yonder

Anyone else getting ready for fishing?? The ice is starting to melt around here.

Hell yes man I can't wait opening day is like 45 days away!

There should be a fishing contest thread somewhere. Maybe biggest large mouth and biggest blue gill, something a lot those lines.

Didn't go to Harrisburg, found out two little towns got creamed right here in the county. I'm going to be sore as hell tomorrow. Chainsawitis is already setting in. They shut everything down at dark, and believe it or not, they have caught several looters.
    Beckerhead 65

"Never irritate a woman that can operate a backhoe." overheard in Betty's diner.

Quote Originally Posted by L4NE4 View Post
    There should be a fishing contest thread somewhere. Maybe biggest large mouth and biggest blue gill, something a lot those lines.
    Fishing hell, its a monsoon here. Tornados, rain coming down in buckets, thunder, lighting.

Plus its dark.

Moose

Quote Originally Posted by tradewater View Post
    Didn't go to Harrisburg, found out two little towns got creamed right here in the county. I'm going to be sore as hell tomorrow. Chainsawitis is already setting in. They shut everything down at dark, and believe it or not, they have caught several looters.

Lowest of the low. That kinda thing pisses me off man. Something awful like that happens to ya and these punks stroll in to kick you when your down. Trade, maybe you shoulda left the Sawin to somebody else and you should have went to pull the nightshift instead with your hammer.
    Semper fi, GFY!
    Just shut up and use your f#?*!ng knives!
    http://Www.tmhuntcustomknives.com/

You really, really don't want to get caught looting around here. Those boys in Bandana will skin them alive. I'm a pushover.
    Beckerhead 65

"Never irritate a woman that can operate a backhoe." overheard in Betty's diner.

much as i like Beckers, a looter situation calls for another fave company of mine...Mossberg

You really, really don't want to get caught looting around here. Those boys in Bandana will skin them alive. I'm a pushover.
    Trade, you and missus Ok?

Moose

Quote Originally Posted by Moosez45 View Post
    Trade, you and missus Ok?

Moose
    Oh yeah, we're fine. It missed us by five miles. Raised hell where it touched down though. We cut a tree off an old couple's house that had lived there 65 years. Put tarps on the roof but it messed the old house up bad. They said they were lucky, and really were. Up the road it just wiped several houses and barns right slick with the ground. Heading back over there tomorrow with some hot food and stuff.
    Beckerhead 65

Oh yeah, we're fine. It missed us by five miles. Raised hell where it touched down though. We cut a tree off an old couple's house that had lived there 65 years. Put tarps on the roof but it messed the old house up bad. They said they were lucky, and really were. Up the road it just wiped several houses and barns right slick with the ground. Heading back over there tomorrow with some hot food and stuff.
    Wow. It is people like you that still give me some faith in humanity. Hopefully I will be able to shake your hand someday.
    Thank you.
    -Cooper

Beckerhead #185
    Proud Supporter of JK Knives #94, Terrio Handmade Knives, T.M. Hunt Custom Knives

This is why I heart the tradewaters. Salt of the earth and damned fun/funny to boot.

My biscuit would love for you to join the Fans of Becker Knives Group and the Fans of Ka-Bar Knives Group.

"You gotta step out onto the fringe of fear, where all growth happens, and roll the dice. " - some Oregonian

Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information