Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Knob Creek UPDATE!!!! Please Read!!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Reckner View Post
    And you get to see Beef and I. What more could you possibly want?

Garth

Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey1 View Post
    As most of you already know, the Knob Creek show has been cancelled But Busse Combat has reserved the Banquet Room at the Golden Manor Hotel located at 116 S Dixie Highway, Muldraugh, KY to give you all your INFI fix

We will be having our show April 14, 2012 between the hours of 2:00-6:00 pm for Saturday Only!!

The Motel has rooms available since the show has been cancelled, so if you are interested please call Golden Manor Hotel 1-800-999-8181.

We will have the conference room from 2pm to 6pm (We only have the room until 6pm). From 2pm 'til 3pm the room will be open for a sneak peek ONLY!!! There will be NO sales, transactions, or reservations of any kind taken during this time. . . Attendees will be put on a list in the order in which they arrive as they enter the room beginning at 2pm. The line will start at the TOP of the stairs.

At 3pm everyone except Busse Combat employees will be asked to leave the room while the knives are rearranged in a different order. . . Folks will be lined back up outside the conference room's front door (the one closest to the lobby) in the order in which they arrived (DO NOT COME TO THE BACK DOOR OF THE CONFERENCE ROOM!)

The doors will then be reopened and the madness will begin We think that this will give everyone the fairest chance at getting what they want.

Remember we will have to charge sales tax (Those are the rules)

Pizza, cupcakes and blades What an awesome way to spend your Saturday night!!!

Any questions feel free to call us 419-923-6471 or e-mail me at pokey@bussecombat.com

Hope you all are ready for a great night!!!! We are so excited to see everyone

Busse Combat Crew

No freakin' way! I lived there when I was in second grade a few decades back and there was nothing but farms and tornadoes. This may be a good reason to go back.
    SEMPER-FI TIL I DIETo have an opinion of a fact or set thereof is oxymoronic.It is an opinion if it may in fact be wrong.Otherwise, it is factual and not subject to opinion.Just so you know...

Garth, what else? How about Waz and Josh! Dont leave them cool cats behind man. The more drunks the merrier : )

Garth
    Diet Mt. Dew & Tequila? Bourbon / Scotch Whiskey? China Buffet?

Garth
    Beer, Bacon, INFI, Eric I., a million dollars........

Is Will old enough to drink yet?
    "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir the check is in the mail" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China
    "Catch me in five minutes, I'll smell like hard liquor" - Al Bundy

Inducted Blade 2010- Ham67

Never been to one of these ...

Is 695 miles too far to drive for it?

~ Edge

Nah! I've been doing 800 miles for the last six years. 3.2K a year. I think I'll hit the 20K mark this year.

David Brown and friends did a trip from AZ (1,700+ miles) a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Never been to one of these ...

Is 695 miles too far to drive for it?

~ Edge
    Def not!!! It is going to be soooo fun

Hey Pokey... can you give us a hint of what we might find at the show ... please? Satin, Big blades, little blades? I've never been to a show so I don't know what to expect. I missed the one in Dayton . Also, are you guys coming to Easton, PA this year?
    I'm not a HOG but I sometimes roll like one

Wanted to trade satin SFNO full flat grind for anything tigerhide . Email/PM me for pics.

Quote Originally Posted by RVO3VOM View Post
    Diet Mt. Dew & Tequila? Bourbon / Scotch Whiskey? China Buffet?

Oh I am SOOOOO ready. Can't get here fast enough for me.

Garth

Quote Originally Posted by kniferMan View Post
    Hey Pokey... can you give us a hint of what we might find at the show ... please? Satin, Big blades, little blades? I've never been to a show so I don't know what to expect. I missed the one in Dayton . Also, are you guys coming to Easton, PA this year?
    Satin, Big blades, little blades and more! In Knob Creek, Kentucky you will definitely score! I'm a poet and didn't know it You should def come to Knob Creek! Since you have never been to a show, it is a great way to meet everyone and look at INFI What is better than that ? Where would you be coming from?

Satin, Big blades, little blades and more! In Knob Creek, Kentucky you will definitely score! I'm a poet and didn't know it You should def come to Knob Creek! Since you have never been to a show, it is a great way to meet everyone and look at INFI What is better than that ? Where would you be coming from?
    Lol nice poetry! I hope to score, I'm always in the market for a new fat mistress .
    I'd be coming from PA.
    I'm not a HOG but I sometimes roll like one

Wanted to trade satin SFNO full flat grind for anything tigerhide . Email/PM me for pics.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferMan View Post
    Lol nice poetry! I hope to score, I'm always in the market for a new fat mistress .
    I'd be coming from PA.
    I def think that you should make the trip. It would be great to meet you, and I am sure you will find something you love! I don't think you can leave there without having SOMETHING Hope to see you there!

Pokey Precious, if YOU are at the show then there will DEFINITELY be something to love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Beer, Bacon, INFI, Eric I., a million dollars........

Is Will old enough to drink yet?
    Sorry man. Will is still too little to drink. We will have to postone the destruction of his liver a bit longer.

Garth

I don't think you can leave there without having SOMETHING
    Yup, should be a lot of beer and you can leave with a hangover, for FREE!!!

Sorry man. Will is still too little to drink. We will have to postone the destruction of his liver a bit longer.

Garth
    Hmmm.....shame

So, we doing rum shots to honor his virgin liver?
    "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir the check is in the mail" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

Rum shots are fine as long as by rum you mean tequila.

Garth

If by tequila you mean vodka you have a deal.

Well you can mix vodka with pretty much anything so tequila vodka shots it is.

Garth

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    Yup, should be a lot of beer and you can leave with a hangover, for FREE!!!

Hmmm.....shame

So, we doing rum shots to honor his virgin liver?

Free hangovers are always the best I think we should do tequila shots to honor his liver Right in front of him and say nah nah nah boo boo Wilbur

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information