Thread: another new member here

another new member here

ADVERTISEMENT
    I've been interested in knives since I was young, and I've carried a knife for as long as I can remember, everywhere that it is legal for me to do so. I've gone through a long progression from hand-me-down folding knives to some of the nicer Benchmades. I've also collected a lot of nice handmade hunting knives, even some that I commissioned to be made specifically for me. I've also made about a half dozen knives from finished blades that I bought and add my own scales and finishing. Now I'm a bit "income challenged" so I'm not buying anything expensive but I'm still interested in buying using knives.

Here is a photo of most of my fixed blade knives:

Here is a photo of most of my folders:

And I've also gotten on a recent kick of interest in multitools:

Looks like you have a pretty respectable collection, especially your fixed blades... Welcome to the forums!

The Old North State Clinging to the Cross
    Welcome brother! Judging by your collection, you clearly belong here. Very nice. I'm a fixed blade guy as well
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    We go ultra light with 20lbs packs so that we can carry 40lbs of axes, saws, and knives.

Nice collection ! Welcome to the forum . I'd say you got here just in time . Your addiction seems well intrenched

.................................................. ...
    HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

Like your collection. After looking at yours, i decided to go thru the house and gun safe and garage and other nooks and crannies to see what i came up with. First time I ever got all of them together. Just Knives, not too many collectors, but some great memories! Thanks for the idea. haven't seen some of them since the '70s

Thread Information