What to Expect at Blade?
Outside of the average Texas gunshow, I have never been to any kind of knife show. From what I understand, it's going to be huge, there will be tons of things to see and it will take all 3 days.
So, on that note, I have some questions about Busse and Kin:
1. Will all three companies be present? If so, will they have separate booths?
2. Will the Company Stores be present? If so, will they also be at separate booths?
3. Will Busse have everything for sale on day one or will it be cycled through to spread it out over all 3 days?
4. What are the chances of everything being sold out?
5. Will there be classic Busse's for sale as well as 2012 models?
6. Do I need to haul ass to Busse's booth first thing Friday morning? (I expect sarcasm on this one since we are all each others competition )
BTW, do not test out a Busse on cardboard boxes and tree limbs while you are airing up a tire on your vehicle. I tuned out the sound of the compressor for too long and when I ran back to shut it off, the tire was at 55 psi. That could have sucked!!
I don't care how bad I want your knife, if you say "$$$ net to me" and you only take Paypal, I am not buying it. Put down a total price, no games please.
For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE THE PRICE AFTER YOUR KNIFE HAS SOLD!!!