Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarge 7

Sarge 7

ADVERTISEMENT
    Expected Delivery Date: February 21, 2012 Class: Priority Mail ® Service(s): Signature Confirmation ™ Status: Sorting Complete All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 9:06 am on February 21, 2012 in MAPLE SHADE, NJ 08052.

Thats right sarge, your gonna be waitin at my door when I get home. Ill take a bunch of pics

Rob
    Last edited by knife hunter; 02-21-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: minor curse removed. carry on

Congratulations! Woo Hoo!

I hope mine is in too
    knifehunter.com When the search for steel becomes more than just a passion, or an obsession. It's a way of life.
    email newsletter has been sent out. If you havent signed up I suggest you do so now. Giveaways and new releases start real soon

I hope so too grasshopper. Although would be sweet revenge if not. You could then drool over my pics like I do over yours..

Hope you got somebody there to sign for it, otherwise it's gonna be waiting at the PO...
    Quote Originally Posted by rlacan71 View Post
    Expected Delivery Date: February 21, 2012 Class: Priority Mail ® Service(s): Signature Confirmation ™ Status: Sorting Complete All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 9:06 am on February 21, 2012 in MAPLE SHADE, NJ 08052.

Thats right sarge, your gonna be waitin at my door when I get home. Ill take a bunch of pics

Rob
    Last edited by budthachud; 02-21-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: add smiley

"Out for Delivery
    February 21, 2012, 9:49 am
    FELTON, CA 95018 "

Woo hoo, indeed!

Just one more hour of class and then I'll be able to run home to meet my new Sarge 7...

Pics to come shortly thereafter

Can't wait to see mine.... but it will take a few more days before it gets to europe....
    I'll just enjoy your pictures in the mean time so..... waiting for your uploads

Great news, I was lucky enough to snag one last minute so I hope it gets here soon

Rob
    did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by idahoskunk View Post
    did you get it?

Yes I got it . I arrived home around the same time as the mailman. It wasnt with my mail, so i Walked arouind a bit till I found him, I live in a condo. He wasnt far it is a big complex. I signed for it and took my baby home. need a nap as I have been working crazy hours. Gonna post the pics in a min.

Quote Originally Posted by budthachud View Post
    Hope you got somebody there to sign for it, otherwise it's gonna be waiting at the PO...
    There was no escaping me lol

Sorry for the crappy pics, did it quik. Ill post some nicer ones tomorrow.

Rob

Hmm I have no inspector number and no sharpened by sticker......I smell a refund or a nice price reduction on my next company store purchase lol

congratulations! I got mine and its sweet!

knifehunter.com When the search for steel becomes more than just a passion, or an obsession. It's a way of life.
    email newsletter has been sent out. If you havent signed up I suggest you do so now. Giveaways and new releases start real soon

Oh very nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knife hunter View Post
    congratulations! I got mine and its sweet!

Tee Man!!! You know the rules!!! PICS!!!!!

Hmm I have no inspector number and no sharpened by sticker......I smell a refund or a nice price reduction on my next company store purchase lol
    Seems like this has been the case for at least a few of us. I don't have too many complaints regarding my Sarge's fit and finish- aside from the very last 1/2" of the blade, which is noticeably duller than the rest of the edge, it's perfect, but there is a certain satisfaction in knowing who finished my knife

Quote Originally Posted by hookahhabib View Post
    Seems like this has been the case for at least a few of us. I don't have too many complaints regarding my Sarge's fit and finish- aside from the very last 1/2" of the blade, which is noticeably duller than the rest of the edge, it's perfect, but there is a certain satisfaction in knowing who finished my knife

Mine looks great but feels dull. Will test when I get how

Er get home. I also heard knives come with a piece of paper that shows how it cuts. Didnt get one ..maybe they dont do that anymore...

Er get home. I also heard knives come with a piece of paper that shows how it cuts. Didnt get one ..maybe they dont do that anymore...
    In my experience, the Swine Shaving Sharpness Sheet comes with factory knives, but not those from the store.

As for the sharpness...someone really did a number on my SARGE #28. It is hands down the scaiest edge I've ever handled in my life. It is sharp from the choil all the way through the tip, which is a first for me as well. For example my RMD LE that just came in is sharp up until the edge curves up towards the spine. At that point the edge looses some of its bite.

If you're unhappy you can always send it in for a tune up.

Great! Just received mine, I'm so glad it made it safely to Europe.
    It's a beauty numbered 999 and scary sharp!
    Pics will be up soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information