Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The knives of 2011

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hogging off steel on a belt grinder in (Gods Country) MD.
    Posts
    9,073

    The knives of 2011


    ADVERTISEMENT
    2011 wasn't one of my better years for sales but it was the "Year of the Tusker". I made 40 Tuskers in 2011. That was the best year for them. The most requested knives were the Tusker, PSK knife and the UNK.
    Scott

  2. #2

    41 Tuskers and...

    of course the cream of the crop from last year (even if it only made it in by a hair)...

    100_0357.jpg

    Of course I might be a little biased when I say the above...
    Last edited by Camber; 02-24-2012 at 06:14 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    149
    I noticed the PSKs on your site - couldn't locate pricing and availabilty...
    could you send me some info?


    thanks,

    Jerry Moores
    Tampa, FL
    jdmtampa@mac.com




    Quote Originally Posted by Gossman Knives View Post
    2011 wasn't one of my better years for sales but it was the "Year of the Tusker". I made 40 Tuskers in 2011. That was the best year for them. The most requested knives were the Tusker, PSK knife and the UNK.
    Scott

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mason Dixon line off I-83 Tusker User Group #13
    Posts
    18,401
    Quote Originally Posted by CollinAshmore View Post
    of course the cream of the crop from last year (even if it only made it in by a hair)...

    100_0357.jpg

    Of course I might be a little biased when I say the above...

    That thing is an absolute beast. I got to see it in Scott's shop. That is Popeye's knife!

    Loveless had the drop point hunter, Moran the ST24. Scott, the Tusker is all you man! My SEAL Tusker and my 8" Tusker have been getting a good amount of use lately.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hogging off steel on a belt grinder in (Gods Country) MD.
    Posts
    9,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdmtampa View Post
    I noticed the PSKs on your site - couldn't locate pricing and availabilty...
    could you send me some info?


    thanks,

    Jerry Moores
    Tampa, FL
    jdmtampa@mac.com
    Hi Jerry, click onto the pricing/specs page on my website. The PSK knife info is listed there. My wait time is short, about two to four weeks.
    Thanks, Scott

    Collin, that was the biggest piece I made for 2011.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mason Dixon line off I-83 Tusker User Group #13
    Posts
    18,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Gossman Knives View Post
    Collin, that was the biggest piece I made for 2011.
    Be careful, the Mother Tusker might get jealous!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hogging off steel on a belt grinder in (Gods Country) MD.
    Posts
    9,073
    Quote Originally Posted by silenthunterstudios View Post
    Be careful, the Mother Tusker might get jealous!
    The "Mother" is still king of the hill. Especially when you can baton it down through a 4 foot log.
    Scott

  8. #8
    Yeah, no challenge to the "Mother" here! She's a fun design and very useful, but I don't deny the "Mother" is more practical.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia On My Mind
    Posts
    147
    2 out of 3 ain't bad! A PSK & UNK arrived from the G man in 2011......... maybe 2012 will be my year for a Tusker?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Mason Dixon line off I-83 Tusker User Group #13
    Posts
    18,401
    Quote Originally Posted by CollinAshmore View Post
    Yeah, no challenge to the "Mother" here! She's a fun design and very useful, but I don't deny the "Mother" is more practical.
    Great fun checking the Mother out at Saubels parking lot in Stewartstown!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •