Thread: Black Wolf VS PH Magnum and MLEK Magnum

Black Wolf VS PH Magnum and MLEK Magnum

ADVERTISEMENT
    Greetings!
    How's the tip strength on the Black Wolf compared to the PH Magnum and the MLEK Magnum (Both of which I have)

Any chance of the comparison pic?

Thanks in advance, dude!
    Up for trade: A new in pouch RAT TRAP, one of the last to "roll" off the assembly line. Would like to trade towards, an XM-18 3.5 Spanto flipper, an RCC, or a Crusader Forge Metro Tactical, a Fat Warden, or?. Users fine. Drop me a PM if interested, or to tell me I'm crazy.

Don't have a MLEK for reference, but here is a PHM on left and Black Wolf on right. Keep in mind that the grind on the black wolf makes it appear "thinner" then it really is.

"I can assure you that the cut doesn't hurt....However, removing the bandage hurts." - Personal Quote

Platinum Member - Blade-Tech Industries - Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
    Don't have a MLEK for reference, but here is a PHM on left and Black Wolf on right. Keep in mind that the grind on the black wolf makes it appear "thinner" then it really is.

Excellent! Thank you very very much! That's just what I was looking for...
    Up for trade: A new in pouch RAT TRAP, one of the last to "roll" off the assembly line. Would like to trade towards, an XM-18 3.5 Spanto flipper, an RCC, or a Crusader Forge Metro Tactical, a Fat Warden, or?. Users fine. Drop me a PM if interested, or to tell me I'm crazy.

Thread Information