Thread: A few Custom Buck Knives by JAG, Prices lowered.

A few Custom Buck Knives by JAG, Prices lowered.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello, firstly I would like to say I am in the process of having my own hosted Knifemaker Forum which will include a link to my facebook site (where I am giving away another knife) I will post all of my Buck Knives for sale there.
    More pictures if requested. Thanks for looking.

My 110th Buck 110. Make from 3/16th's Nickel Silver. Brass 1/16th pins in factory scale positions. Includes wooden display case. SOLD

My 100th Buck 110 with a Snake River USA Aftermarket replacement. Bolt together, full filework butt to tip. Nylon sheath. $260 Shipped

Buck 112 Barehead with Snake River Tiger Damascus and Smooth Buffalo/Jasper inlays, the right scale has wicked white "ghost flame" streaks that are hard to see.
    nylon sheath Sold

Buck 110 # 97 Turquoise/Recon stone and NS inlays w/filework, polished blade, nylon sheath SOLD

An earlier 110 of mine, My tenth to be exact, a 48 piece aluminum, acrylic all cut by hand when I had little tools and a small corner of a room took forever this one.
    has some patina now that looks great. Includes JAG wooden display box
    $150 shipped

A once 3 dot 112 with Maccassar Ebony scales refinished and a 1095 Carbon Steel DP blade swapped in by Snake River Knives. Scale rivet heads sanded smooth give it that vintage look $95 shipped

Last edited by JAGcustomknives; 05-01-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Visit my Hosted Knifemaker Forum where you can see my Custom Knives and Customized Buck USA Knives
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...-Custom-Knives
    Buck Collectors Club Lifetime Member #2234
    "Like" my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/JAGcustomknives

Thread Information