Thread: Sporadic Internet

Sporadic Internet

ADVERTISEMENT
    As some may have noticed, the weather's been a wee bit shitty around these parts and my internet connection has been flaky at best. Seems to be holding steady now, and I'll try to get back to people Tomorrow.

Thoughts out for those that got hit with more than inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Kiah
    Not currently taking orders kiah@kiahdex.com Kiahdex Sheath Systems Forum Hail Eris!
    "Got a little plot of land where authority isn't recognized. Contraband keeping the core of his Hyde Jekyll-ized."

When you get things up and running again I'd like to chat with you about a Mule sheath when you have a moment. Please email me at mattz357@yahoo.com Stay safe!

hey kiah, thanks for the reply, you have another email from me today. If we can chat a little bit then I hope to send the knife to you monday.

Should have everyone recent covered at this point.

I did find a cluster of pretty old emails that I missed though. Some are pretty well past a reasonable response time (sorry), but I'll try to do so this weekend anyway.
    Not currently taking orders kiah@kiahdex.com Kiahdex Sheath Systems Forum Hail Eris!
    "Got a little plot of land where authority isn't recognized. Contraband keeping the core of his Hyde Jekyll-ized."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiah View Post
    Should have everyone recent covered at this point.

I did find a cluster of pretty old emails that I missed though. Some are pretty well past a reasonable response time (sorry), but I'll try to do so this weekend anyway.
    Haven't heard back from you yet
    Did you ever get my csar-t?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake5713 View Post
    Haven't heard back from you yet
    Did you ever get my csar-t?
    Yep. Will be getting to it Mondayish.

Okay sweet just wanted to make sure you got it

Thread Information