Thread: LANNY'S CLIP in BONE STAG ( SOLD )

Thumbs up LANNY'S CLIP in BONE STAG ( SOLD )

ADVERTISEMENT
    Whats for sale is one Lanny's Clip in Bone Stag, the blade steel is CPM154 tempered to around 59 rc- and hand sanded to 1000 grit finnish, has had cold treatment in liquid nitrogen before final temper. Has a long new shield I just started doing . I think its called a Propellor Shield, if anyone knows let me know. Blade thickness is around .102 " with a opening hardness pull of around 3 to 4 -snaps good on both open an close ,has half stop also an flush in all three positions. The open length is 3 3/4"-with a closed length of 6 3/4". Comes in Black Leather Pouch an Letter of Authenticity. this is Serial Number 142. Blade is centered perfectly. Has a Bronze Bushing in the pivot area. ASKING ( SOLD ) pay pal or money order accepted. Thanks, Joe Allen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joebonny; 03-12-2012 at 08:19 PM.

I'll take it.

Great snag Vandelay. Joe makes a very smooth knife. Always a joy to carry one of his pieces of treasure. I have 4 of them.

Todd
    I Love Knives

Really nice Joe

Thanks guys for the comments, And Thanks Vandelay74 for the buy, I sent you a message thru your forums site. I'll post it as sold then. my email address is ( joeallenknives@insightbb.com ) if you need to get a hold of me. thanks again Joe Allen

Joe - looks like another nice one!

Thanks JD - have you been out to vote yet???heheheh!

damn, Joe how do I get one?

One leg up on Gus' short bus in Bastidville.
    Great looking work all the way around.
    "There is no further education to be gained by the second kick of a mule".

Please read the Forums rules.

Arden, Id say either be quick here or order one from me is the best , Thanks for liking it Arden, here's my email ( joeallenknives@insightbb.com )

I received Joe's knife on Friday and I'll confirm everything that's been said before about Joe's work. Outstanding fit and finish, flush half stops, seriously seamless liners/spring/bolster all the way down, high polish on bolsters, pin and inside the spring, symmetrical swedges. No sharp edges, except where you want them of course. I've seen a lot of knives, but few with this attention to detail, let alone at this price point. I'll jump at the next chance to grab another. Thanks Joe!

Thread Information