Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Girlfriend wants to choose me a folding knife and she wants your help

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnydaze View Post
    I guess I had you figured out somewhat earlier... You like to use "helpful" simple folk like us for your psycho experiments. Perhaps you'll benefit from using us to "learn new ways to think." Please go away...a long ways away.
    I guess I'll just lump you in with lawyers and politicians as my favorite types to stay away from.
    Sonny
    It's folks like you that makes it fun doing those things.

What is life without learning new things and gaining new understandings? I suppose the fact that you dislike such recourse I'm putting to use on Bladeforums, it's a reflection on how you react to life in general, is it not? Nothing wrong with leading simple lives.

I on the other hand learned a lot about how a person would prefer a certain knife and why from many within here and other forums. Handling a knife as well as the treatment of the knives in our lives is a reflection of our psychological tendencies and how we take care of things (or don't take care of) and that will reflect in our choices.

It's more fun to know why a knife is useful and how so than just a mere suggestion of a name. So Sonny, do stay and enjoy the show! You're part of the stage now.

Quote Originally Posted by OldeWolf View Post
    It's folks like you that makes it fun doing those things.

It's more fun to know why a knife is useful and how so than just a mere suggestion of a name. So Sonny, do stay and enjoy the show! You're part of the stage now.
    When I was learning new ways of thinking, I made certain that I didn't do it on the backs of innocents. You have used us, sans lube and a kiss.
    The show is over, bubba. Drop the curtain. This audience has left the theater.
    Sonny

We all use each others perspectives, suggestions, inputs, etc. I just so happen to see it in a different way and use it differently. In this thread, I was very appreciative and am quite convinced on getting the ZT 0561 as well as the Gunhammer based on how people react to it, use it, the vibes they radiate from owning it. But I rather get the Busse first as I'm a fixed blade type guy.

Sonny, if you want to go doom and gloom in here, by all mean have at it. I wont stop you since that's your personal choice and I'm not bothered by it.

Have a nice day.
    Wolf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information