Thread: SOLD - Glock

The Old North State Clinging to the Cross

SOLD - Glock

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have a like new Glock 30 SF (short frame) for sale. It's a compact 45 ACP with fixed sights and a tactical rail. It comes with the box, two 10 round mags, and one Glock 21 mag with a Pierce mag adapter. This allows you to shoot the 13 round Glock 21 mag in the Glock 30. It has had 125 rounds fired through it and it's very clean. The photo is stock and not of my actual firearm. I can email you pics but it will be tomorrow night at the earliest. Mine looks exactly like the one pictured. The finish is 100%. Never carried, only range use. It must ship to an FFL and please insure that your FFL will accept transfers from an individual. It ships with DC and insurance. Payment must be a USPS Money Order. First "I'll take it" followed by an email gets it. Email me with questions and thanks for looking.

$OLD shipped

Manufacturer's Technical Data

glock30.jpg

Please confirm that this firearm and the magazines are in compliance with your local, state, and federal laws. The Glock 21 magazine will not ship to Washington D.C., California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York.
    Last edited by Wooly Bugger; 04-05-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    We go ultra light with 20lbs packs so that we can carry 40lbs of axes, saws, and knives.

Thread Information