Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9MM & 45 Caliber Bullet Beadz --> Lanyards --> Zipper Pulls

Cool 9MM & 45 Caliber Bullet Beadz --> Lanyards --> Zipper Pulls

ADVERTISEMENT

45 Caliber Pictured Below

9MM Pictured Below

380 Auto Pictured Below

Keychains:

9MM & 45 Caliber & 380 Auto Bullet Beadz --> Lanyards --> Zipper Pulls --> Necklaces

These are 9MM, 45 Auto, & 380 Auto inert bullets made into knife lanyards, zipper pulls, and necklaces.
    Lanyards have a 3" loop, zipper pulls have a 2 1/4" loop, necklaces have a 26" loop, but if you want a different size loop on anything, please specify when ordering.
    You can choose the color of your paracord from the pics below.
    The 45's have a 5mm hole and can handle most paracords doubled up without removing inner strands.
    The 9mm's and 380’s have a 3.5mm hole and can only handle paracord with inner strands removed.
    Bullets on lanyards are drilled all the way through, bullets on zipper pulls and necklaces are not drilled so they look like real bullets.
    Lanyards and zipper pulls come with the inner strands removed from the paracord for easiest fit through Bullet Beadz and knife lanyard holes.
    The 45 Auto necklaces still have the inner strands, but all other caliber necklaces will have inner strands removed.
    I use a bullet press to seat and crimp these so they are very secure, sturdy, and look very realistic.

Keychains come with 1" stainless steel split keyring and are available with or without the lanyard knot at the tail end.
    These are available in 9mm and 45 Auto only.
    If you want it shorter or longer or any other custom requests, just let me know and I'll try to make you happy.

I have both Brass and Silver bullets and the brands vary with every batch I get, so contact me if you prefer a certain brand and I'll see if I have any.
    All prices include shipping by USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation to CONUS only.
    I am willing to ship priority to Canada for $13 and most overseas locations for $17, contact me to verify rates.

Pricelist:

9MM
    Single Bullet Beadz- $6 Each
    Bullet Beadz Zipper Pulls- $8 Each
    Bullet Beadz Necklaces- $9 Each
    Bullet Beadz Lanyards- $10 Each
    Bullet Beadz Keychains- $11 Each

45 Caliber
    Single Bullet Beadz- $8 Each
    Bullet Beadz Zipper Pulls- $10 Each
    Bullet Beadz Necklaces- $11 Each
    Bullet Beadz Lanyards- $12 Each
    Bullet Beadz Keychains- $13 Each

380 Auto
    Single Bullet Beadz- $5 Each
    Bullet Beadz Zipper Pulls- $7 Each
    Bullet Beadz Necklaces- $8 Each
    Bullet Beadz Lanyards- $9 Each

Paracord Colors Available:

Just added 2 new colors- Toxic Green & Digital Multicam!!

Zipper Pulls & Necklaces come with regular or hollow point bullet, as seen below:

Ordering Info:

Please send payment by PayPal to ZT300@YAHOO.COM and use purchase of goods option. NO GIFT PAYMENTS PLEASE!!
    I will also accept USPS money orders and will ship when payment is received.
    Please specify the caliber and color of bullet beadz desired, the color of your paracord, and the loop size in inches if necessary.
    Also, if ordering 45 Auto or 9MM zipper pulls or necklaces, please choose between regular or hollow point bullets.
    Keychains, please specify paracord color and if you want it with or without lanyard knot at the end.
    Contact me by PM or Email with any questions.
    Thank You
    Last edited by Bullet Beadz; 05-13-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    Selling 45 Auto Bullet Beadz Lock Bar Stabilizers. Click HERE to get yours!!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." Jesus (John 14:6)

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch
    Pm sent. Ill take a 9mm lanyard in silver

Guess I brought mine a bit 2 early .

Blog Entries
    Very cool idea!

I can see a couple of these in my future! Paypal sent!

best

mqqn
    Last edited by mqqn; 03-24-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Signature by slg98 -thanks Sam!
    Andy
    Blade Forums Rules. Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nader Elhayek View Post
    Guess I brought mine a bit 2 early .
    I started drilling my own bullets and it allowed me to bring my prices down.
    I got a free brass 9mm lanyard or zipper pull with your name on it Neil.
    Let me know what color cord you want and I'll send it out Monday.
    Thanks Buddy

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." Jesus (John 14:6)

Quote Originally Posted by mqqn View Post
    Very cool idea!

I can see a couple of these in my future!

best

mqqn
    Thank you very much

I'll take a silver .45 lanyard

same config as pictured on the SnG

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrouse View Post
    I started drilling my own bullets and it allowed me to bring my prices down.
    I got a free brass 9mm lanyard or zipper pull with your name on it Neil.
    Let me know what color cord you want and I'll send it out Monday.
    Thanks Buddy

Stand up kinda guy, sent you a pm with some more orders. Your character has made me do more business

Hey Jason, Can you please upload a pic of the two different Calibers side by side? Just to see the size difference. Thanks looking to buy a couple soon

PS: Do you have any glow in the dark paracord? Or whats the best colour of paracord you have avalible for night time (if i drop my knife etc)

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy2011 View Post
    Hey Jason, Can you please upload a pic of the two different Calibers side by side? Just to see the size difference. Thanks looking to buy a couple soon

Last edited by Bullet Beadz; 03-24-2012 at 09:03 PM.

PS: Do you have any glow in the dark paracord? Or whats the best colour of paracord you have avalible for night time (if i drop my knife etc)
    Pics are up. I don't have any glow in the dark paracord at this time, however the Safety Orange is pretty bright

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrouse View Post
    Pics are up. I don't have any glow in the dark paracord at this time, however the Safety Orange is pretty bright
    Looks like i'll be getting both Calibers haha. Do you by any chance take Mail-In-Orders since i do not have a paypal/credit card? I'm from Texas

Looks like i'll be getting both Calibers haha. Do you by any chance take Mail-In-Orders since i do not have a paypal/credit card? I'm from Texas
    I will accept USPS Money Orders. Send me an email and we'll iron out the details.
    Thank you

Looks good Jason. I'll hit ya up for a .45 next time we do a deal. Good luck.

The State Of Jefferson, The REAL Northern Calif.!
    Just received my 2 9mm bullet beads from Jason. He is the best! Thanks Jason!!! Also PM sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Just received my 2 9mm bullet beads from Jason. He is the best! Thanks Jason!!! Also PM sent!
    Thanks Gene!! Glad you liked them

Quote Originally Posted by camoninja View Post
    Looks good Jason. I'll hit ya up for a .45 next time we do a deal. Good luck.
    Thanks Wendell, sounds like a plan

Wow These Are Really Cool.
    Good Idea You Have Here.
    I May Have To Get Some Silver Ones From You At Some Point.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeChick777 View Post
    Wow These Are Really Cool.
    Good Idea You Have Here.
    I May Have To Get Some Silver Ones From You At Some Point.
    Thanks Jessie

Hey Jason can I get 2 45mm lanyards in silver with acu digital 2 and 1 9mm lanyard in silver the same camo. PM sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information