Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ti-trance! Ti-trance! Ti-trance...

ADVERTISEMENT
    Ti Trance? Yes please. You have my willing 100% support for any new variation of the Trance. It is one of the all time best EDCs in terms of size and strength. I absolutely love it. I'd also love to see a larger version in both the original handle and Ti.

On a slightly related note, will the Trance 42 ever be available in the US? I've seen some video reviews of it from European users, but I'd absolutely love to get my hands on one. I know that US laws are not as restrictive as those of some areas of Europe, but that doesn't mean we can't appreciate an excellent slip joint knife.

Any news on the Ti Trance? Geez, I think it'd be THE best selling knife Boker ever released, and that's nothing against their other knives. I just had mine stolen. After all these years and now some bastid's got it. A Ti Trance would take away the pain nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
    Any news on the Ti Trance? Geez, I think it'd be THE best selling knife Boker ever released, and that's nothing against their other knives. I just had mine stolen. After all these years and now some bastid's got it. A Ti Trance would take away the pain nicely.
    That sucks. I hope you get another to tide you over. Doesn't sound like we should hold our breath for a Ti version.

Quote Originally Posted by flash900 View Post
    That sucks. I hope you get another to tide you over. Doesn't sound like we should hold our breath for a Ti version.
    Yeah, I hope my Trance bites the guy that took it. I think I know who stole it but.... Maybe if we kept this thread going with more posters Boker might take the hint.

So we' re still allowed to chant it?

Ti-Trance! Ti-Trance! Ti-Trance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information