Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yard work

ADVERTISEMENT
    Have stands at 75m, 100m, and 150m. Can go out to about 200m. Have a moveable stand for up close (Handgun, CQC stuff like Hk's)
    Years as the OIC for the Live Fire Ranges on Ft. Knox, have enough targets to last 20 lifetimes. ( Gift from the CG of the Urban Warfare School )

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconSS View Post
    Have stands at 75m, 100m, and 150m. Can go out to about 200m. Have a moveable stand for up close (Handgun, CQC stuff like Hk's)
    Years as the OIC for the Live Fire Ranges on Ft. Knox, have enough targets to last 20 lifetimes. ( Gift from the CG of the Urban Warfare School )

Is that Heaven on Earth I see? Just playin'.
    Awesome personal set up. Someday I'll get several acres out in the woods and give the outdoorsy lifestyle a go. I'm not too far (distance wise) from it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Need2Know View Post
    Is that Heaven on Earth I see? Just playin'.
    Awesome personal set up. Someday I'll get several acres out in the woods and give the outdoorsy lifestyle a go. I'm not too far (distance wise) from it now.
    Highly recommend it. The BEST stress reliever in the world (IMO) is a buffer zone between you and the rest of "humanity"
    You can always "Visit" humanity. Then have safes FULL of Hinderers, guns and ammo.
    (No, I'm not a prepper)
    Tough day, come home and send a few down range - all better.
    Back of my property is a stream (creek) deer, bear, fox, mountain lions, coyote, ALL the normal squirrel, chipmunk - I love the birds and HummingBirds especially.
    I grew up in the woods so, after a life spent in Military Service and Corporate America - this is the payoff for me (Home is the Woods) I know something magical happens here because those who "visit" say so and I just smile

Funny. Notice the lack of leaves? We are getting snow again this week I drive 30 minutes in any direction and summer is everywhere Flowers, trees, amazing what elevation does, must be what it's like to be in the NBA.
    Last edited by RubiconSS; 04-18-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconSS View Post
    Highly recommend it. The BEST stress reliever in the world (IMO) is a buffer zone between you and the rest of "humanity"
    You can always "Visit" humanity. Then have safes FULL of Hinderers, guns and ammo.
    (No, I'm not a prepper)
    Tough day, come home and send a few down range - all better.
    Back of my property is a stream (creek) deer, bear, fox, mountain lions, coyote, ALL the normal squirrel, chipmunk - I love the birds and HummingBirds especially.
    I grew up in the woods so, after a life spent in Military Service and Corporate America - this is the payoff for me (Home is the Woods) I know something magical happens here because those who "visit" say so and I just smile

Funny. Notice the lack of leaves? We are getting snow again this week I drive 30 minutes in any direction and summer is everywhere Flowers, trees, amazing what elevation does, must be what it's like to be in the NBA.
    Break out the mukluks and the snow tires. HeHe.
    I love the size of this country. A lot of open space for those who seek it. And every imaginable type of weather, often multiple types simultaneously.

You have a very nice spread there. A water feature and wildlife make it even better.

Btw...it's spring time, not summer...heck, weather is so odd lately I'm confused.

Your hard work sure looks like it paid off. Beautiful place bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information