Thread: Could you make a clip for a sage 2?

Could you make a clip for a sage 2?

ADVERTISEMENT

No sir. Sorry I don't have anything that will adapt to that folder. Thanks for asking though.

STR
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Im one those that hate the folder sticking out but the clip on the sage hides it well.

Quote Originally Posted by TekNyc View Post
    Im one those that hate the folder sticking out but the clip on the sage hides it well.
    I have what I believe is the same clip on my Chaparral folder. Seems like a fine clip to me. It was in need of adjustment so it would not grab my pockets so tight but otherwise it is a good clip. I like Spyderco's wire clips personally. I have no way to bend that material though. To my eyes this clip does not stand up as tall as others. I'm sure recessing it so it nests down helps with that also. Some clips regardless of if it is a low rider or fold over style or not appear to stand taller on some knives but not so much on others because the size of the knife handle and blade affects the overall look and feel of the clip as does where the clip is positioned on the handle. Fortunately for clip makers and designers the human hand is very forgiving and adaptable in most cases. Maybe one of the other standard non low rider style clips will fit in those nested recess areas to work for you. Have you tried?
    STR's Blog

I make no apologies for being unable to maintain a monogamous relationship with a folding knife!

Thread Information