Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Kershaw is your EDC?

ADVERTISEMENT
    ZT0350 for me.

Just bought one of leek_freaks 0550s.

Can't wait to get it in my rotation!

Kershaw Talon, awesome little knife.

My Tilt gets some pocket time also, I need to find a different clip though.

Blur mostly, Also skyline. I need a knockout and a Cryo

old red blur, partial serrations, Got a torsion bar, belt clip, some screws and a K tool from Kershaw and fixed her all up. been using it most of the time for over 7 years, starting to ear out the black grippie stuff in the handle.

If Kershaw would make this knife in a "super size" I would love one, A 4 inch blade with an inch of Kershaw's fine round tooth serrations and assisted opening, and maybe add a flipper on this. Don't jaz it all up and go st with cause this thing is gonna work everyday, heck I would buy 2.

I am in NYC most of the time so its DEEP carry edc Leek. and Hinderer Investigator pen.

right now its the zt0300 i got today. ill flip between that and the 0350 depending on the situation

skyline here.
    I thought it would be more common - guess it's time to give in to peer pressure and get the 561

ZT 0350 or ZT 0560 (as of today) and I usually have a skyline with me as well, in a pocket organizer.

Skyline, S30V Blur, Shallot are in the rotation

Depends on my planned activities, and what pants i'm wearing. Regardless, either a compound (best "budget" knife i've ever held/seen/used) or a wild wild turkey.

Depends on my mood and the activities planned for the day. I have more blades than I could possibly wear out in a life time but I keep going back to my Needs Work more often than not. Inexpensive? Yes, but Kershaw and Ken Onion is a winning combination of quality and art.

Pardon the tangent, but in regards to Kershaw, the lines between cost and quality are blurred. For the longest time, I thought you got what you paid for, in regards to knife quality. There were no cutting corners (figuratively speaking). Then I wrapped my hands around a compound. This knife that I had spent $20 on outperformed any knife I had foolishly spent three times that on. Spring-assist, and a blade that had actually been sharpened as opposed to laser cut, all for less than the price of a movie and popcorn? I was hooked. I fully expect all of my Kershaws to outlast me, since they're definitely built better than I am!

Granted, I've moved up in the ranks from a Compound, but I still carry it occasionally, and it suits me just fine. I'm looking forward to updating my collection soon!

kershaw comp

The new is open the old is folded, totally liking the composite leek. The shape and D2 allows me to sharpen her up like a razor. The design is also a total win and unique imo. The steel handles also add a more refined feel. Just a perfect edc all around.

Leek.jpg

My edc is the Leek! What else is there!!
    "Knife Enthusiast"

I carry a black kershaw leak in my bag when I go to work. Its my go to "get dirty" knife. My boss gives you 4 things when you start out at his company. A snap on crescent wrench, a snap on auto punch, a streamlight stylus, (micro or pro), and a kershaw leek. Not really a hard use knife but... I have seen what the leeks are capable of and it is kinda insane. A lot of the hands call them "assisted folding gasket scrapers." If you could see what some of the leeks have been through the kershaw fans would probably cringe....

I come from a land in a far away place...
    Dis bad boy

I am pretty happy to see so many folks with a Leek. I switched from the spyderco persistence because the leek was so slim in form factor. i dont live in the woods or anything like that. The Leek has been a great edc so far in the urban jungle of nyc. I do not consider it a defense weapon. too slippery for that. Somewhere on my edc i do have a hidden cold steel urban pal for a last resort life and death close quarters defender.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information