Thread: Ok...now I get it!

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void

Ok...now I get it!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Normally I'm a Dozier folder kind of guy. Well, received my first CRK yesterday. Large Sebenza 21 with Micarta inlay. Wow! I've heard nothing but positive things about these knives and now I get it.

The workmanship is amazing and worth every penny. Its also way bigger than I was expecting, which is a plus in my book. Im use to the Large Folding Hunters from Mr. Dozier and the Large Sebenza just couldn't be better for me.

I know all of you guys and gals already know how great these knives are, I've done alot of "homework" on this part of the forum and found alot of great pre-purchase info, but I had to post my ah-ha moment in a place where people get it!

Congrats on your first Sebenza. They are amazing knives, built like a tank, best warranty in the business and will last you a lifetime. Enjoy it...!!!

Congratulations on your new obsession ;-)

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    Thank you. I'm incredibly impressed. Truly blown away. I've been looking for and making up reasons to use it all day.

I like how you said my first Sebenza, as its a given I will be getting more!

Congratulations on your first Sebenza
    Being a Dozier fan as you are you might want to hear about the man himself saying how he likes CRKs!

Welcome to the addiction

I saw that video a few months back and a couple times since. Im wondering if that's why he's coming out with a framelock these days?

Both excellent knife makers!

Excellent choice in knives between the two! Enjoy!

When I get a new Sebenza, I can't help but say, Woo Hoo! Congrats and enjoy the hell out of your new Sebenza.

It's been so long, I can't remember holding my first CRK...
    But congrats on the score!

Congrats on buying a CRK, I love 'em too.
    There's always room for other makers in the rotation as long as one of them is a CRK. Can I hear an Amen?

AMEN!...although having just one CRK in the mix will prove to be near impossible ...for me anyway

Did I hear someone say Night Sky Graphic with Raindrop Damascus? Oh that was just the voice in my head

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat84 View Post
    AMEN!...although having just one CRK in the mix will prove to be near impossible ...for me anyway
    Same here

Hah, my most used fixed blades are Doziers but after finding the Sebenza I've never even looked at another folder.

Quote Originally Posted by iamsmiling View Post
    Hah, my most used fixed blades are Doziers but after finding the Sebenza I've never even looked at another folder.
    I've gone through so many Dozier fixed blades I've lost count. Narrowed em down to two. I have five of his folders and I love em. Well now I love the Sebenza too. Needless to say I'm gonna have to exercise some restraint ...or win the lottery lol!

Thread Information