Thread: Bad day turns into a great week......

Bad day turns into a great week......

ADVERTISEMENT
    Turns out an ex-hunting buddy has been hunting the property I worked my ass off to gain access to, AND then had to beg the landowner to allow him to accompany me. This is family property to boot. After we had a falling out which I explained to the landowner, I've come to find out he went around me and hunted there twice without me. My general rule is if I brought you, you don't go without me. Pisses me off so I bought a RMDLE to smile a little. Today I bought myself a NMSFNO, my second Busse, just because.

Been a good week.

well that sucks about your buddy played you like that....

but the rmdle and nmsfno are sweeeet blades, post some pics!

Will do stay tuned.....

Congrats on the NMSFNOLE!!! I hope you beat the snot out of it!!! It will not let you down.
    Hogole

Two great blades. Congrats

It keeps getting better. HRLM enroute from Kal-El. I'm thinking a Rat Mastiff would nicely round the bases, as my Contracts professor would say in law school.
    Last edited by highpointforge; 04-07-2012 at 10:34 AM.

You may want to go and play the lottery.

Well done!!!

Yeah add that Rat Mastiff as of about 5 min ago. Somebody hire an interventionist!

Add to that a NMFBM....I'm on a roll.

wow bro, congrats on the great scores! You are going to be thrilled with all of them! The Mastiff is my all-time favorite blade

Now that is how you start a collection. Nice work and we all want to see pics.

Will post when the flock arrives....I'm a little scared after the NMSFNO arrived today. The Mistress will be nuts. Even better the landowner called me today and asked me to get after the hogs again on the ranch. Look out for some fairly gruesome cutting tests, with warnings attached of course.
    Last edited by highpointforge; 04-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highpointforge View Post
    Will post when the flock arrives....I'm a little scared after the NMSFNO arrived today. The Mistress will be nuts. Even better the landowner called me today and asked me to get after the hogs again on the ranch. Look out for some fairly gruesome cutting tests, with warnings attached of course.
    Sounds like you are in for some fun. Can't wait to see those blades in action.

Chopping trees and 2x4s up ain't why I bought all these..... I'm hoping to save bullets.......

HRLM and Mastiff just arrived. Wow.

Thread Information