saved for new list
NEW INFORMATION, Please read before ordering!
Due to me selling quite a few knives the last month or so I must update the list! Please write or call before assuming that I have the knife in hand. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by leatherman; 11-25-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Hey Dwayne, want any help formatting this for easy reading? I can do that, then you can just Reply With Quote me and copy and paste it. And then sticky it in your forum, of course.
Edit: Only one that's not done as of 12:18 PM EST is Busse... man, you have a lot of those
Last edited by uyotg; 04-11-2012 at 12:18 PM.
I'd appreciate that my friend. Its been so crazy around here trying to catch up after two deaths in the family.
The sticky thing is elusive as well, I have a note in with the admin, he seems to be as busy as I.
I still need to note what actual knives I have versus what patterns I have, its only started, aaaack!
Busse Combat Knife Company
- Badger Attack 3: variations (DBA3, ABA, etc.)
- Badger Attack Ergo: (BAe)
- Badger Attack TAC: (BATAC)
- Straight Handle Badger Attack: A2 (SHBA A2)
- Basic 3: (B3)
- Basic 4: anorexic and magnum (B4)
- Basic 5: (B5)
- Basic 6: Euro (B6)
- Basic 7: (B7)
- Basic 9: (B9)
- Battle Mistress Ergo: (BMe)
- Bushwhacker Mistress: Combat Grade, Limited Edition (BWM)
- Fusion Battle Mistress: Combat Grade, Limited Edition (FBM)
- Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress: (NMFBM)
- Straight Handle Battle Mistress: (SHBM)
- Active Duty: (AD)
- Heavy Duty: (HD)
- BOSS Jack: (BJ)
- Jack Hammer:
- Satin Jack: old style, 1/4" and 3/16" (SJ)
- Satin Jack TAC: standard and limited edition (SJTAC)
- Mr. MoFo
- Mr. MOJO
- Uncle MoFo
- Desert Natural Outlaw: clip point and recurve
- Natural Outlaw Ergo: (NOe)
- Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw: (NMSFNO)
- Special Forces Natural Outlaw: (SFNO)
Search And Rescue
- Search and Rescue 3: (SAR3)
- Search and Rescue 4: (SAR4)
- Search and Rescue 5: (SAR5)
- Search and Rescue 6: (SAR6)
- Search and Rescue 8: (SAR8)
- SAR Squatch
- Anniversary Steel Heart 1: Skinny, Combat Grade with magnum handles, Limited Edition (ASH-1)
- Bird's Beak Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: bird's beak pommel, A2 (BBSHSH2)
- Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (FSH)
- Heavy Ordnance Grade Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (HOGFSH)
- Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (HHFSH)
- Mother Of All Steel Hearts: magnum and standard handles. (MOASH)
- Steel Heart Ergo: (SHe)
- Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: half-moon pommel, A2 (SHSH2 A2)
- Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: half-moon pommel, INFI (SHSH2 2)
- BOSS Street: standard and anorexic variants (BS, CABS, SCABS, LCABS)
- Leaner Mean Street: (LMS)
- Leaner Meaner Street: (LMRS)
- Mean Street: (MS)
- Meaner Street: (MRS)
Last edited by uyotg; 04-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Swamp Rat Knife Works
- Battle Rat: (BR)
- Camp Tramp
- Crash Axe
- Desert Satin Rat: (DSR)
- Hairy Carry
- Howler: (HR)
- Mischief 6: (M6)
- Mischief 9: limited edition (M9)
- Rat Daddy: (RD)
- Rat Hunter: (RH)
- Rat Ice Pick: (RIP)
- Rat Mastiff: (RM)
- Rat Rucki
- Rat Shaker: generation 1 (RS)
- Rat Tail: (RT)
- Rat Waki
- Rat Warden
- Ratchet: (PR)
- RatManDu: (RMD)
- RatManDeux: limited edition (RMDx)
- Ratweiler: (RW)
- Safari Skinner: (SS)
- Rodent 9
- Rodent Solution
- Rattle Hawk
Last edited by leatherman; 08-08-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: adding knives
Scrap Yard Knife Co.
- Dog Father pattern only
- Dumpster Muttpattern only
- Scrapper 4
- Scrapper 6
- War Dog pattern only
- Scrap Muk pattern only for now, getting one soon.
Last edited by leatherman; 08-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.
- MDL42 Balisong: old model T latch, spring latch
Chris Reeves Knives
- Sebenza: Large Regular
Columbia River Knife and Tool
- Polkowski/Kasper Companion
- Izula 2
- First Strike
- Last Chance
- Bushcraft: generation 4
Ontario Knife Company
- Ranger RD7
- Ranger RD9: old-school drop point
- Bill Moran: clip point
- AR: S30V, generation 2, new-style pocket clip
Last edited by uyotg; 04-11-2012 at 12:08 PM.
No mod privileges here.
I need to go through and mark a few more of them as patterns only.
all the MOFO and MOJO's
Eyes crossing, need sleep, more as I get through the list and verify stuff.
I really really appreciate this my friend
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)