saved for new list
NEW INFORMATION, Please read before ordering!
Due to me selling quite a few knives the last month or so I must update the list! Please write or call before assuming that I have the knife in hand. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by leatherman; 11-25-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Hey Dwayne, want any help formatting this for easy reading? I can do that, then you can just Reply With Quote me and copy and paste it. And then sticky it in your forum, of course.
Edit: Only one that's not done as of 12:18 PM EST is Busse... man, you have a lot of those
Last edited by uyotg; 04-11-2012 at 11:18 AM.
I'd appreciate that my friend. Its been so crazy around here trying to catch up after two deaths in the family.
The sticky thing is elusive as well, I have a note in with the admin, he seems to be as busy as I.
I still need to note what actual knives I have versus what patterns I have, its only started, aaaack!
Busse Combat Knife Company
- Badger Attack 3: variations (DBA3, ABA, etc.)
- Badger Attack Ergo: (BAe)
- Badger Attack TAC: (BATAC)
- Straight Handle Badger Attack: A2 (SHBA A2)
- Basic 3: (B3)
- Basic 4: anorexic and magnum (B4)
- Basic 5: (B5)
- Basic 6: Euro (B6)
- Basic 7: (B7)
- Basic 9: (B9)
- Battle Mistress Ergo: (BMe)
- Bushwhacker Mistress: Combat Grade, Limited Edition (BWM)
- Fusion Battle Mistress: Combat Grade, Limited Edition (FBM)
- Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress: (NMFBM)
- Straight Handle Battle Mistress: (SHBM)
- Active Duty: (AD)
- Heavy Duty: (HD)
- BOSS Jack: (BJ)
- Jack Hammer:
- Satin Jack: old style, 1/4" and 3/16" (SJ)
- Satin Jack TAC: standard and limited edition (SJTAC)
- Mr. MoFo
- Mr. MOJO
- Uncle MoFo
- Desert Natural Outlaw: clip point and recurve
- Natural Outlaw Ergo: (NOe)
- Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw: (NMSFNO)
- Special Forces Natural Outlaw: (SFNO)
Search And Rescue
- Search and Rescue 3: (SAR3)
- Search and Rescue 4: (SAR4)
- Search and Rescue 5: (SAR5)
- Search and Rescue 6: (SAR6)
- Search and Rescue 8: (SAR8)
- SAR Squatch
- Anniversary Steel Heart 1: Skinny, Combat Grade with magnum handles, Limited Edition (ASH-1)
- Bird's Beak Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: bird's beak pommel, A2 (BBSHSH2)
- Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (FSH)
- Heavy Ordnance Grade Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (HOGFSH)
- Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart: magnum and standard handles. (HHFSH)
- Mother Of All Steel Hearts: magnum and standard handles. (MOASH)
- Steel Heart Ergo: (SHe)
- Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: half-moon pommel, A2 (SHSH2 A2)
- Straight Handle Steel Heart 2: half-moon pommel, INFI (SHSH2 2)
- BOSS Street: standard and anorexic variants (BS, CABS, SCABS, LCABS)
- Leaner Mean Street: (LMS)
- Leaner Meaner Street: (LMRS)
- Mean Street: (MS)
- Meaner Street: (MRS)
Last edited by uyotg; 04-14-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Swamp Rat Knife Works
- Battle Rat: (BR)
- Camp Tramp
- Crash Axe
- Desert Satin Rat: (DSR)
- Hairy Carry
- Howler: (HR)
- Mischief 6: (M6)
- Mischief 9: limited edition (M9)
- Rat Daddy: (RD)
- Rat Hunter: (RH)
- Rat Ice Pick: (RIP)
- Rat Mastiff: (RM)
- Rat Rucki
- Rat Shaker: generation 1 (RS)
- Rat Tail: (RT)
- Rat Waki
- Rat Warden
- Ratchet: (PR)
- RatManDu: (RMD)
- RatManDeux: limited edition (RMDx)
- Ratweiler: (RW)
- Safari Skinner: (SS)
- Rodent 9
- Rodent Solution
- Rattle Hawk
Last edited by leatherman; 08-08-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: adding knives
Scrap Yard Knife Co.
- Dog Father pattern only
- Dumpster Muttpattern only
- Scrapper 4
- Scrapper 6
- War Dog pattern only
- Scrap Muk pattern only for now, getting one soon.
Last edited by leatherman; 08-08-2012 at 10:51 AM.
- MDL42 Balisong: old model T latch, spring latch
Chris Reeves Knives
- Sebenza: Large Regular
Columbia River Knife and Tool
- Polkowski/Kasper Companion
- Izula 2
- First Strike
- Last Chance
- Bushcraft: generation 4
Ontario Knife Company
- Ranger RD7
- Ranger RD9: old-school drop point
- Bill Moran: clip point
- AR: S30V, generation 2, new-style pocket clip
Last edited by uyotg; 04-11-2012 at 11:08 AM.
No mod privileges here.
I need to go through and mark a few more of them as patterns only.
all the MOFO and MOJO's
Eyes crossing, need sleep, more as I get through the list and verify stuff.
I really really appreciate this my friend
UPDATE: There is a MAJOR need t update my listing. I've had to sell off most of what I own.
The list is short but sweet now, and I have good patterns for a lot of them, but some sheaths just dont get done off patterns alone.
I know and understand its nice to not have to send your knife in for a custom fitted sheath, but I fear that day is coming more sooner than later that it will have to happen. Especially with the rapid fire way that Busse is throwing out knives, those of us with no other income are literally without the resources to keep up. I cant buy a knife twice a year much less once a week. Its just not feasable, those fellas that do must either have deep pockets or a huge credit account.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)