Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1287

Thread: 2012 BladeForums Limited Kershaw Skyline PREORDER Thread - S30V, Blue G10 - $90 ea

ADVERTISEMENT
    Iam just happy I found out about these ..........
    As far as then being late , so what........... all knife manufacturers are always late , all of them.
    Its no big deal and Par for the course.
    They knife pictured a couple pages back , looks good to me , I like the stonewash look.

Quote Originally Posted by djdawg View Post
    Iam just happy I found out about these ..........
    As far as then being late , so what........... all knife manufacturers are always late , all of them.
    Its no big deal and Par for the course.
    They knife pictured a couple pages back , looks good to me , I like the stonewash look.
    Ya, me to, I only found out about it cos it was in someone's sig, I pretty much stumbled on it a month or two after joining, I would have been real pissed if I had missed out, is a good plade .

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Just got off the phone with Thomas, he's expecting the G10 for these to come in today and expecting to deliver by the first week of November.

Since Ibizian feels swindled by this, I've cancelled his order and refunded his money.

For the rest, thank you for your patience and support.
    This is why we love you.

Thanks for the continued updates and hard work Spark, much appreciated.

And again, thanks for making this possible in the first place.

I just remembered that I ordered one of these last spring. So it's November delivery, huh? Sweet! Totally stoked. Peace out!

Man, i think im gonna have to order another 1 next payday... The more I EDC my orange Skyline the more im looking forward to the blue one with s30v On a side note I've been waiting almost a year and a half for a flashlight order to come to fruition from a popular fundraising website, so waiting a extra month or three for an awesome blade from Kershaw is nothing...
    Last edited by Doubledee; 10-05-2012 at 02:01 AM.

I was looking for a good hi res online pick of a stonewashed Kershaw for some of the folks that asked, and I found pics the one below all over the place (online stores), and every single one of them looked like stock photos, I couldn't find a SINGLE pic of a real person holding a Skyline that had this grind in Google pics, eBay, forums, etc. (which is exactly like that second grind posted earlier in the thread next to a full FFG 1760), and it is stone washed. So I guess picture this in blue FFG and this is exactly what a stonewashed Kershaw skyline will look like (unless this is a Kershaw Photoshopped stock photo, or a proto that was changed before production??). I checked mine, and I have the normal 1760 grind I find everywhere, and it is bead blasted so is satin finished and no point in posting pics of that, and I looked at a few others of my Kershaws that are stones washed, and for some reason the stone washing looks slightly different from model to model (could be US vs. China produced now that I think about it, didn't check). Anyway, here you go on what the stonewashed will look like I guess, and I am going to try to find if a skyline with THIS grind exists in real life, because I want, almost like the blur grind that I love. If I find a REAL pic of one, I will post, hopefully sitting on my desk .

Novembers fine by me, Im still waiting on the CTS-204p PM2 that was supposed to come out 2 months ago

man 8.00 shipping sucks really i'm paying 90.00 and tax and shipping its now 98.00

Unique Transaction ID #66V90694NC759844V
    Unique Transaction ID #2NL32501NR4979819

ok just put down for my second. Spark, these are my numbers, don't think I ever posted the first. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TX180SX View Post
    Unique Transaction ID #66V90694NC759844V
    Unique Transaction ID #2NL32501NR4979819

ok just put down for my second. Spark, these are my numbers, don't think I ever posted the first. Thanks!
    Were we supposed to give him our transaction number?
    Cause I have a number but it is a PayPal receipt number but it is formatted differently than that number
    Last edited by Cadfan; 10-05-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfan View Post
    Were we supposed to give him our transaction number?
    Cause I have a number but it is a PayPal receipt number but it is formatted differently than that number
    I don't think it's necessary, but it might help Spark out. you can go to your paypal account and look up the transaction, in the top portion you should see the unique transaction id. hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TX180SX View Post
    I don't think it's necessary, but it might help Spark out. you can go to your paypal account and look up the transaction, in the top portion you should see the unique transaction id. hope this helps.
    Thanks so I am still not sure if this is the right number but here is the number I got from the e-mail I got from PayPal
    3205-0077-4281-0288
    Unfortunately when I bought it I accidentally pressed the button that says pay now(no PayPal account) so this purchase is not actually attached to my PayPal account
    Last edited by Cadfan; 10-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Wow! With all that is happening in the world, someone has to upset our only piece of calm! All I have to say is Spark is the man!

November is going to be a great month for the knife world. Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by gaemtp View Post
    Wow! With all that is happening in the world, someone has to upset our only piece of calm! All I have to say is Spark is the man!

November is going to be a great month for the knife world. Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!
    No worries, the storm is over, damage minimal . And the great thing about a forum, you can just not read any of the bad stuff if you don't want, it isn't like say taxes going up where you cannot avoid taking it up the a** .

Almost one week of Oct already gone too, Nov will be here in NO TIME! Speaking of NO TIME... bump for those on the fence, still some for pre-sale to get the $25 gold membership (1 yr per knife ordered even!), to quote Spark, only some dozen's left! Buy soon or regret forever .

bump for those on the fence
    No bump required, it's a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by mcraft View Post
    Buy soon or regret forever .
    agreed.

C'mon people, let's get this sold out. Can't wait for this blade!

Oh boy, I already have shallow pockets, but I cannot resist this. Once I get my check I might order one, I LOVE the original Skyline, and having my second alltime favorte knife in S30V AND my favorite color for 90 bucks? I have to have it. I hope I can afford it after the cost of living.

I've come across some financial troubles, and, needless to say, every penny counts right now.
    As much as I regret it, I need to cancel my order (No, I don't think I'm being scammed...).
    How would I go about doing so?

Do I need to write a song about all of this? You know, something along these lines:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtYKcA3_Og

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTexan View Post
    I've come across some financial troubles, and, needless to say, every penny counts right now.
    As much as I regret it, I need to cancel my order (No, I don't think I'm being scammed...).
    How would I go about doing so?
    Email Spark.

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread Information